Connecting the world to wellness
MINDBODY emerged from the simple idea that small business owners deserve the time to focus on what matters most: their customers. Our software has transformed that vision into the world's leading wellness services marketplace, linking hundreds of thousands of passionate health, wellness and beauty professionals to the millions of clients they serve.
MINDBODY is a cloud-based business management software for the wellness services industry.
We serve about 35 million consumers located in 130 countries & territories.
At MINDBODY, work-life balance takes on a new meaning for us. When your life goals & values align with the work you do every day, balance is second nature.
We help inspired business owners seamlessly succeed & individuals all over the globe lead healthier, happier lives with our technology.
Company Overview - https://company.mindbodyonline.com/
Follow our careers page here -https://mindbodyonline.com/careers
Software Architects transform business objectives into technical strategies and work in the MINDBODY software development lifecycle providing technical designs, strategies, and mentorship to software development teams. Software Architects support software development teams by ensuring they have the infrastructure, platform, and documentation required to do their job effectively.
The Application Architect is responsible for actively engaging in and leading the architecture in their assigned domain(s) by collaborating with solution architects, product managers, and software engineers. This position will be actively involved with implementing software solutions that meet project needs.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for the application architecture of all components within your assigned domain(s)
- Guide multiple development teams and work streams at once to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Evaluate and implement solutions and technologies for team adoption
- Assess and communicate status, issues, risks and deliverables to stakeholders
- Be the “go-to” team member in your domain(s) for application design and patterns
- Assist teams by hands-on coding including but not limited to: proof-of-concepts, code samples, and application infrastructure/frameworks
- All other duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 13+ years of software development experience with emphasis on web technologies, cloud computing, and SaaS
- Expertise in RESTful API, SOA, Microservice and integration architecture and design
- Deep hands-on experience in Microsoft technologies stack such as C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, Web API etc.
- Structured thinker, effective communicator, with excellent programming and analytic skills
- Strategic mind with strong operational, project management and technical architecture skills
- A track record of highly influential technical and leadership achievements
- Demonstrated skill in aligning application decisions to an overarching solution and systems architecture
- Substantial experience leading application design efforts as a senior or lead software engineer
- Experience in Unit Test Automation. TDD/ BDD.
- Experience in CI/ CD using any tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, Azure devOps etc.
- Nice to have exposure on .Net Core, Docker & Kubernetes
SCOPE OF SUPERVISION/AUTHORITY:
- Duties for this position are performed under limited supervision
- You will be responsible for planning and organizing their own work, which may or may not be directly related to general business operations of the company or its customers
- You will receive training and guidance from manager as needed
- Individual contributors may be required to regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance depending on the nature of the position
- There is no direct management responsibility for the position
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- You will need dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard
- This position is mostly stationary and will be required to remain stationary for extended periods of time
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet