Connecting the world to wellness
MINDBODY emerged from the simple idea that small business owners deserve the time to focus on what matters most: their customers. Our software has transformed that vision into the world's leading wellness services marketplace, linking hundreds of thousands of passionate health, wellness and beauty professionals to the millions of clients they serve.
MINDBODY is a cloud-based business management software for the wellness services industry.
We serve about 35 million consumers located in 130 countries & territories.
At MINDBODY, work-life balance takes on a new meaning for us. When your life goals & values align with the work you do every day, balance is second nature.
We help inspired business owners seamlessly succeed & individuals all over the globe lead healthier, happier lives with our technology.
Company Overview - https://company.mindbodyonline.com/
Follow our careers page here -https://mindbodyonline.com/careers
JOB FAMILY SUMMARY:
Software Engineering team works in the MINDBODY software development life cycle, including specification, design, and implementation and testing of new features and bug fixing. Software Engineering is responsible for their own code and bugs. They interface with product owners, managers, customer support and services.
The Software Engineer designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software applications for our core product. This includes developing software components including Frameworks, APIs, Websites, Utilities, Databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design when applicable. Act with Integrity and Professionalism should be able to communicate openly with the respective stake holder and ask for guidance.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate closely with Product, Design, and QA to iterate on the design, implementation and deployment of our product
- Develop reusable and scalable UI components and connect them to our backend systems
- Build and maintain backend systems and applications
- Seek different perspectives, and solicit honest feedback
- Practice engineering best practices (e.g. automated testing, code reviews, proper monitoring)
- ake delight in delighting our users
- Care about our studio partners and want to help them grow their business
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Kotlin or Java
- Understanding of SQL and relational databases
- An eye for creating great, accessible user experiences
- Love fitness!
SCOPE OF SUPERVISION/AUTHORITY:
- Duties for this position are performed under limited supervision
- You will be responsible for planning and organizing their own work, which may or may not be directly related to general business operations of the company or its customers
- You will receive training and guidance from manager as needed
- Individual contributors may be required to regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance depending on the nature of the position
- There is no direct management responsibility for the position