About the role
ClassPass/MindBody are hiring a Mobile Marketing Manager, Global, Reporting into the Paid Social Lead, ClassPass Global Acquisition Marketing team.
In this role, you will support paid social marketing channels globally (US/CA, EMEA, APAC & LatAm), web and app.
About the right team member:
- You’re an app marketing and tech super-fan. You stay on top of everything new and exciting in the world of mobile app marketing as well as industry changes & updates.
- You are a progressive, on-the-spot, creative problem solver who demonstrates both technical and analytical skills; comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of marketing performance data.
- You are diligent and attentive to detail, able to listen, learn, and put into action.
- You have excellent communication skills and an ability to collaborate with those around you.
- You have extensive experience in Instagram, Facebook and TikTok; optimizing audiences, creative and bidding.
- You have experience with mobile measurement and app analytics platforms, such as Appsflyer.
- You are familiar with App Store optimization strategies.
- You are familiar with Google Analytics and Tableau.
- You have working knowledge of SQL.
- Take ownership of day-to-day paid social app performance for Instagram, Facebook and TikTok, ensuring ongoing and timely optimizations are delivered as well as seeking out opportunities to improve performance.
- Work closely with the acquisition team to support performance KPIs and prioritize marketing channels to align with current business needs.
- Accurately forecast budget and account performance based on campaign data and market dynamics; plan media activation to achieve acquisition KPIs.
- Responsible for planning and executing the testing roadmap for App Store optimization, looking for ways to scale app acquisition across new channels and within existing campaigns.
- Establish, optimize and report on app funnel tracking & measurement.
- Plan and rollout testing initiatives across global markets, ensuring localisations are implemented effectively.
- Collaborate with the creative team to drive creative testing and execution, incorporating campaign learnings into asset production.
- Ability to work jointly with multiple teams, including creative, localisation, business intelligence, product, finance.