JOB FAMILY SUMMARY:
Lifecycle Marketing is responsible for providing tailored communications and experiences our audience needs, wants, or likes to move them from prospects to customers then, to advocates. This team develops strategies and tactics to target, attract, and capture leads, generate sales, recurring revenue, and improve customer attrition. Builds nuanced audience segments, a/b tests and analyzes data to optimize conversion rates.
As the Manager, Lifecycle Marketing you will work with both internal and external partners to drive engagement, nurture loyalty and advocacy while reducing churn and maximizing activation and revenue from software customers.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• 5+ years of marketing experience with at least 4+ years in the SaaS environment required
• 3+ years of leadership experience; both managing and developing a team required
• 2+ years in lead engagement or retention marketing role required
• Proven experience using at least two of these channels: email, push notifications, in-app, SMS and/ or remarketing
• Familiarity with email platforms (Marketo preferred), tracking, and analytic tools
• Proven ability synthesizing funnel analytics, testing (such as A/B and multivariate)
• Experience in the ideation of emails, landing pages, and CTAs, designing and executing A/B tests, and drawing actionable conclusions from results
• Excellent creativity, sense of visual design, and ability to produce compelling copy, with great attention to detail
• Experience implementing and optimizing a marketing automation platform
• Experience working in rapid growth environment that requires flexibility and continuous innovation
• Able to “roll up your sleeves” to do what is needed in urgent situations while maintaining a “bigpicture” view • Goal driven and comfortable developing targets and long-term goals and measures for program performance
• Ability to manage through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage email, webinar, in-product advertising, and direct mail strategy to drive prospects and customers across lifecycle stages
• Develop relationships with cross-functional teams to build process, strategy and lifecycle roadmap
• Build and communicate campaign schedules on-time to key stakeholders
• Establish closed-loop reporting, campaign forecasts and share out results and learnings to the broader groups
MINDBODY, Inc. Confidential MINDBODY JOB DESCRIPTION
• Collaborate, design and lead the team to deploy automated nurture programs to both customers and prospects • Map out the lifecycle of prospects and customers as they relate to specific personas build campaigns strategies and programs against these mappings
• Partner with various departments to dive into client data and identify the key drop-offs in the customer journey and lifecycle communications; identify key opportunities to engage our users with targeted messaging
• Collaborate cross-functionally to improve sales, retention, product usage and revenue strategies and campaigns to drive incremental customer response and engagement
• Work closely with Sales, Product Marketing, and Research and Insights teams to translate value propositions into effective positioning to both prospects and customers
• Partner with Content Marketing to map out content needs to each lifecycle stage
• Develop revenue, retention and engagement strategies through relevant, targeted messaging and increased user engagement
• Be a customer advocate to drive value and success to our target audiences.
• Play critical role in building strategy and email programs with our marketing automation platform
• Identify areas of risk and develop plans to communicate and mitigate those risks
• All other duties as assigned
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard.
• This position is mostly stationary and will be required to remain stationary for extended periods of time.
• Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus