Software Engineers work in the Mindbody software development life cycle, including specification, design and implementation and testing of new features and bug fixing. Software Engineers are responsible for their own code and bugs.
JOB SUMMARY: The Software Engineer III designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software applications for our core product. This includes developing software components including Frameworks, APIs, Websites, ETL Processes, Utilities, Databases and Internet-related tools. Develop efficient LINQ-to-Entities Queries.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2+ years of industry experience in programming web applications, mobile and/or large-scale enterprise products.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Development Stack: C#, ASP, .NET, .NET Core, MVC, ADO/ADO.NET, LINQ, AJAX, IIS, PowerShell.
- Knowledge of Cloud Platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure).
- Experience with AWS Cloud Services (Lambda, EC2, API Gateway, etc.).
- Experience with NodeJS, Postman, Azure DevOps, SQL Server Management Studio, CICD processes, GitHub (edited).
- Experience with Cordova, IOS and Android mobile debugging and deployment.
- Hands-on experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Hands-on experience with No SQL databases.
- Experience in Visual Studio.
- Familiar with SDLC and programming design patterns.
- Familiar with Agile methodology.
- Skillful at reviewing new feature impact on an application and recognizing potential risks.
- Detailed oriented, professional and possesses a positive work attitude.
- Communicate professionally both verbally and in writing.
- Effective time management skills.