Our dream of revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry is no small feat, and we're looking for talented people to make it a reality. When you join Mindbody + ClassPass, you’ll work with kind, intelligent people and enjoy unrivaled benefits. You’ll also share in a true culture of purpose and passion centered around helping people live happier, healthier lives. We’re not just another thriving company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, and let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
At Mindbody + ClassPass, we’re innovating for the future of wellness by bringing together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted technology platform, empowering tens of thousands of wellness brands around the world with the software and resources they need to run and grow their businesses. ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness lovers and self-care enthusiasts, partnering with over 30,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re on a mission to create a wellness community for all—opening the doors to more authentic, local wellness experiences than ever before.
About the right team member
We are looking for an experienced B2B sales professional, preferred experience with annual targets and long sales cycles. You will have previous enterprise Account Management experience liaising with C-Suite professionals.
About the role
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, product and management resources, to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Develops account strategies and competitive takeaway strategies and aligns resources, including support, service, and management resources to retain customers from competitive threats
- Consistently increases portfolio value of our top revenue producing customers by 1 - 8% YOY
- Negotiation and execution of new contracts and contract renewals
- Executes on documented Playbooks to mitigate churn risk; maintains 90%+ retention of assigned Strategic Account portfolio
- Conducts QBR’s with our strategic accounts and coordinates internal teams on presentations
- Surfaces strategic opportunities to increase value via introducing new products, partners, and best practices
- Designs, develops and delivers operational reports and analysis, i.e., status of findings, exception report of unworked opportunities, and projected cost savings/increased revenue that demonstrate product return on investment
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- All other duties as assigned
- Development of new business opportunities through proactive identification and qualification of key contacts within assigned accounts and targets.
- Develop and implement account strategies and sales plans to achieve and/or exceed revenue targets.
- Anticipate and mitigate prospect challenges through proactive engagement methodologies.
- Build and/or maintain a current and appropriate high-level understanding of prospect related critical business goals and issues in order to have independent, productive conversations with key persona.
- Demonstrates and pitches Mindbody software to prospective customers.
- Develop and deliver presentations, proposals and RFP responses to meet expressed and anticipated customer needs.
- Build sales funnel, detailed territory reviews and relationship maps.
- Provide feedback to cross functional internal partners on solution development efforts that best address customer needs.
- Active participation at industry meetings and conferences as required to represent Mindbody.
Skills & experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience leveraging Customer Relationship Management tools, with Salesforce preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of web technologies or web savvy
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Closing Sales & Contract Negotiation Experience
- 2+ years of experience & knowledge in the Fitness, Wellness, or Spa/Salon industries
- The ability to develop positive professional relationships with business executives, entrepreneurs, industry leaders, studio owners, and other professionals
- Strong analytical skills, sound business judgment, and high levels of initiative, creativity and flexibility
- Ability to maintain sales funnel including detailed and accurate forecasting
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, ability to prioritize and use time effectively and efficiently. Demonstrated ability to meet internal and external deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to interact with team members and customers in a tactful and professional manner and recognizes the importance of building and fostering professional and positive working relationships
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.