Our dream of revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry is no small feat, and we're looking for talented people to make it a reality. When you join Mindbody + ClassPass, you’ll work with kind, intelligent people and enjoy unrivaled benefits. You’ll also share in a true culture of purpose and passion centered around helping people live happier, healthier lives. We’re not just another thriving company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, and let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
At Mindbody + ClassPass, we’re innovating for the future of wellness by bringing together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted technology platform, empowering tens of thousands of wellness brands around the world with the software and resources they need to run and grow their businesses. ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness lovers and self-care enthusiasts, partnering with over 30,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re on a mission to create a wellness community for all—opening the doors to more authentic, local wellness experiences than ever before.
About the right team member
Mindbody is the premier platform for the fitness and wellness industry. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much-needed wellness appointment.
About the role
As the Director of Cybersecurity, you are a business and technology leader who will provide leadership and management of the Security Operations team. You will oversee the day-to-day operations including security design, development, implementation of security solutions and capabilities. You will bring both hands-on and strategic thought leadership regarding security, risk and compliance and will foster relationships across the business.
Skills & experience
- 8+ years of information technology experience including 3+ years of leadership experience with a demonstrated background in information security operations, architecture, and incident response.
- Familiar with cloud security principles and event monitoring.
- Experience with application security engineering.
- Experience with security and regulatory compliance, IT audits, risk management, vulnerability assessments, incident management and security operations.
- Ability to understand business and product strategy and be a strong advocate for how security complements that strategy.
- Capable of building strong team relationships, mentoring, and accountability.
- Demonstrated ability build roadmap and solutions based on organizational risk and business need.
- Ability to communicate with and influence cross functional teams at all levels including Directors and VPs.
- Define and maintain an effective vulnerability management program.
- Develop and manage cybersecurity incident response processes including serving as incident commander.
- Monitor the external threat environment for emerging threats, and advise relevant stakeholders on the appropriate courses of action.
- Lead security analysts, engineers, and architects in designing, delivering and management of effective and practical security solutions.
- Responsible for budget planning, vendor and service relationships.
- Reporting on cybersecurity posture across the organization.
It is Mindbody’s intent to pay all Team Members competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair and equitable. The goal of Mindbody’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees, and encourage Team Members to stay with our organization.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location.
The base salary range for this position in the United States is $155,100 to $193,900. The total compensation package for this position may also include performance bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.