Our dream of revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry is no small feat, and we're looking for talented people to make it a reality. When you join Mindbody + ClassPass, you’ll work with kind, intelligent people and enjoy unrivaled benefits. You’ll also share in a true culture of purpose and passion centered around helping people live happier, healthier lives. We’re not just another thriving company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, and let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
At Mindbody + ClassPass, we’re innovating for the future of wellness by bringing together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted technology platform, empowering tens of thousands of wellness brands around the world with the software and resources they need to run and grow their businesses. ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness lovers and self-care enthusiasts, partnering with over 30,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re on a mission to create a wellness community for all—opening the doors to more authentic, local wellness experiences than ever before.
About the right team member
You're a natural leader and work closely with your team to hit targets each month and contribute to the growth of ClassPass. You set the bar for the team by demonstrating your stellar cold calling, pitching and negotiating skills. You thrive as a player-coach by setting ambitious goals and providing the necessary mentorship, feedback, and support to set the team up for success. Above all, you know how to foster strong team camaraderie, motivate and empower individuals to do their best work, and drive everyone towards a collective goal.
About the role
- Successfully manage a sales team to hit monthly targets in specific territories
- Recruit and maintain a team of sales talent; coaching and performance monitoring of sales individuals to maximize each team member’s results
- Communicate successes and roadblocks to the Director to ensure the team ison track to hit monthly goals
- Coach your team to organize and qualify both inbound and outbound prospects coming through the funnel to help the team maintain priorities and focus
- Work directly with team to drive through the full sales cycle by making introductions, assessing and building the relationship and closing the deal
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways to connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share across the team
- Support the team to ensure they achieve and consistently exceed monthly target goals
- Drive initiatives that result in impact beyond just your team, as needed
Skills & experience
- Demonstrated sales experience with a track record of relentlessly high standards with respect to effort, attitude and performance
- Experience with mentoring, coaching and people management
- Skilled at leading change in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and apply knowledge effectively to solve problems
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to present in large group settings with executive presence, meeting mastery and strong presentation skills
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize and attend to detail
- A genuine curiosity about people and local businesses and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Resilience to overcome objections and obstacles with an openness to feedback and dedication to self improvement
- Technical experience in computer programs such as CRM systems (Salesforce), Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree and 1-3 years relevant experience
It is Mindbody’s intent to pay all Team Members competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair and equitable. The goal of Mindbody’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees, and encourage Team Members to stay with our organization.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location.
The base salary range for this position in the United States is $55K to $69K. The total compensation package for this position may also include performance bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.