Our dream of revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry is no small feat, and we're looking for talented people to make it a reality. When you join Mindbody + ClassPass, you’ll work with kind, intelligent people and enjoy unrivaled benefits. You’ll also share in a true culture of purpose and passion centered around helping people live happier, healthier lives. We’re not just another thriving company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, and let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
At Mindbody + ClassPass, we’re innovating for the future of wellness by bringing together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted technology platform, empowering tens of thousands of wellness brands around the world with the software and resources they need to run and grow their businesses. ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness lovers and self-care enthusiasts, partnering with over 30,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re on a mission to create a wellness community for all—opening the doors to more authentic, local wellness experiences than ever before.
About the right team member
The ClassPass Corporate team has had success signing third party and channel deals onto a ClassPass corporate wellness program. Because of those early investments made by these third party corporate wellness organizations, we believe there is a strong business case to dedicate more time to deepening the relationships with these vendors, and expanding to additional clients within their book of business. While these wins have been successful with current levels of support, we’re looking for someone to help increase adoption within these current partnerships. This role will be integral in driving incremental value to our existing channel clients, and ensuring we are a strong partner for the long term.
In this role, you are the face of ClassPass to our corporate channel partners. You confidently communicate the ClassPass value proposition, explain the usefulness of our tools and effectively troubleshoot partner issues. You also advocate for our partners internally, escalate bugs and communicate pain points and feature requests through the appropriate channels.The ideal candidate will leverage their outstanding communication skills and impeccable attention to detail to connect with partners and foster long-lasting relationships
About the role
- Working directly with identified strategic channel partners to launch ClassPass for their clients.
- Understanding that the initial sale is focused on winning the client, this role is focused on creating a win-win relationship for ClassPass and the partner, ensuring that we can retain their business as well as scale the partnership
- Cultivate a playbook for managing corporate channel partners including launching with the vendor, creating a sales toolkit for vendor sales team to sell ClassPass to clients, and ongoing client activation
- Consult with the channel sales rep on client relationships, decision makers, etc to ensure we have a strong POV when tackling ongoing engagement
- Suggesting solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs, and act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams as needed
- Understanding both the financial needs of ClassPass and the importance of top tier partners, and building the best business case for that particular customer
- Assist with resolving transactional issues and completing ad hoc projects
- Leverage negotiation and persuasion skills to maintain relationships with corporate partners
- Ultimately this role is about building strong, long-term relationships with our strategic channel partners through increasing their engagement with ClassPass
Skills & experience
- 2-4 years of strategic B2B account management
- 1-2 years sales or upsell experience
- Ability to interface with key stakeholders, with exceptional negotiation and relationship skills
- A track record of high performance and innovative thinking
- Ability to balance the needs of both internal and external stakeholders
- Subject matter expert on corporate wellness
It is Mindbody’s intent to pay all Team Members competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair and equitable. The goal of Mindbody’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees, and encourage Team Members to stay with our organization.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location.
The base salary range for this position in the United States is $75K to $90K. The total compensation package for this position may also include performance bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.