Our dream of revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry is no small feat, and we're looking for talented people to make it a reality. When you join Mindbody + ClassPass, you’ll work with kind, intelligent people and enjoy unrivaled benefits. You’ll also share in a true culture of purpose and passion centered around helping people live happier, healthier lives. We’re not just another thriving company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, and let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
At Mindbody + ClassPass, we’re innovating for the future of wellness by bringing together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted technology platform, empowering tens of thousands of wellness brands around the world with the software and resources they need to run and grow their businesses. ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness lovers and self-care enthusiasts, partnering with over 30,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re on a mission to create a wellness community for all—opening the doors to more authentic, local wellness experiences than ever before.
About the right team member
The Technical Support Specialist I provides the first level contact support to Mindbody customers by utilizing multiple methods of contact, primarily over the phone. This position works in a high-volume contact center environment and is responsible for answering calls and emails to appropriately resolve customer inquiries. The Technical Support Specialist I handles customer inquiries by gathering information, primarily over the phone, by questioning through curiosity to identify the nature of the problem and troubleshoot foundational technical product-related issues.
About the role
- Intake of technical product support to customers through a variety of channels, primarily inbound and outbound phone calls, but can also include email, chat, and web forums.
- Follow up and resolve customer callbacks and open cases for product support.
- Resolve customer inquiries related to services or the software.
- Troubleshoot complex product-related issues.
- Escalate more complex issues as needed to higher-level support teams and/or management; and deescalate customers to Associate level support, as needed.
- Provide quality service to customers and that meets our customer expectations and in accordance with the department’s guidelines and policies.
- Take a high rate of inbound contacts and provide a high-level of engagement with the customers to assist them with a resolution to their product related issue(s).
- Follow internal Knowledge Centered Support processes to accurately answer customer questions and to maintain knowledge bases.
- Use advanced product knowledge to educate customers on product features or additional services to meet their needs.
- Document customer interactions and call related notes under the customer’s profile and in the applicable systems.
- Communicate all product change requests to our Quality Assurance and Development Teams as in line with current processes.
- Acquire the Level 1 Customer Support Certification.
- Maintain and gain knowledge.
- Complete personal and department assigned goals.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills & experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- One (1) year of related customer service or call center experience
- Ability to handle a high volume of support related inquires with the ability to deliver professional customer service through both verbal and written communication
- Ability to present information in a clear and understandable manner and respond to customer questions in one-on-one and/or group settings
- Ability to actively listen and allow others to speak without unnecessarily interrupting; and provide support by questioning through curiosity to gain a full understanding of customer needs
- Familiar with internet browsers and settings, multiple phone lines and basic email functionality
- Ability to quickly learn technical products and functions with an interest in understanding software solutions
- Ability to have a customer-service focused mindset and act with the customer’s needs in mind
- Ability to quickly develop a rapport and relate to diverse populations; and can diffuse high-tension situations comfortably
- Ability to interact with colleagues and customers in a tactful and professional manner
- Ability to multi-task and use time effectively and efficiently; and concentrate efforts on the more important priorities with frequent interruptions or distractions
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.