Our dream of revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry is no small feat, and we're looking for talented people to make it a reality. When you join Mindbody + ClassPass, you’ll work with kind, intelligent people and enjoy unrivaled benefits. You’ll also share in a true culture of purpose and passion centered around helping people live happier, healthier lives. We’re not just another thriving company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, and let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
At Mindbody + ClassPass, we’re innovating for the future of wellness by bringing together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted technology platform, empowering tens of thousands of wellness brands around the world with the software and resources they need to run and grow their businesses. ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness lovers and self-care enthusiasts, partnering with over 30,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re on a mission to create a wellness community for all—opening the doors to more authentic, local wellness experiences than ever before.
About the right team member
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, analytical, strategic marketing professional to lead the growth marketing team at Mindbody. You will be responsible for both paid and organic demand generation, website CRO, SEO, lifecycle marketing, and product marketing, working closely with the executive team and leaders across sales, customer support, pricing, product, and engineering. This role will report directly to the CMO and will be responsible for driving breakthrough customer growth strategies using marketing best practices, tools, and technologies.
About the role
- Own all paid and organic customer acquisition channels, providing daily, weekly and monthly reporting to the executive team, including key marketing performance, pacing updates, and test results
- Manage our multi-million-dollar media budget and annual growth targets – including owning forecasting, channel allocations, and changes in spend strategy
- Assist sales teams in driving conversions
- Perform continuous iteration, experimentation, and improvement on SEO and website CRO
- Manage and mentor a high performing team of growth marketing professionals
- Drive internal enablement/evangelism of product features and capabilities, and external customer communications as the Mindbody product evolves over time
- Represent marketing in cross-functional projects, providing timely data insights to help drive commercial decisions and tradeoffs
- Stay current on new tactics, tools, and partners that can improve performance
Skills & experience
- 10+ years in growth marketing, consulting or finance in the technology space
- Deep understanding of B2B SaaS subscription business models, unit economics, and sales/GTM
- Relevant marketing experience includes: Planning & executing channel strategies and paid media campaigns, budget management, high velocity experimentation, and data-driven decision-making
- People management experience, with demonstrated experience building and developing teams in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Hands-on experience running paid media (Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, Apple Ads) - not just through an agency
- Very strong knowledge of data analytics and tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau, SQL, Excel)
It is Mindbody’s intent to pay all Team Members competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair and equitable. The goal of Mindbody’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees, and encourage Team Members to stay with our organization.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location.The base salary range for this position in the United States is $210,000 to $235,000.
The total compensation package for this position may also include performance bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.