Business Operations | Remote - United States
Our dream of revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry is no small feat, and we're looking for talented people to make it a reality. When you join Mindbody + ClassPass, you’ll work with kind, intelligent people and enjoy unrivaled benefits. You’ll also share in a true culture of purpose and passion centered around helping people live happier, healthier lives. We’re not just another thriving company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, and let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
At Mindbody + ClassPass, we’re innovating for the future of wellness by bringing together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted technology platform, empowering tens of thousands of wellness brands around the world with the software and resources they need to run and grow their businesses. ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness lovers and self-care enthusiasts, partnering with over 30,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re on a mission to create a wellness community for all—opening the doors to more authentic, local wellness experiences than ever before.
About the Role:
This ServiceNow Administrator role is a critical part of the Core Business Operations team, which designs, builds, and supports the scalable, agile processes and systems that empower Mindbody to deliver on its strategic ambitions.
The ideal candidate will have strong ServiceNow skills, with experience managing and maintaining the platform, contributing to large projects, and collaborating with business stakeholders. The ServiceNow Administrator will play a critical role in configuring, administering, and optimizing our ServiceNow instance and integrated applications via projects, enhancements, and day-to-day administration and support. You’ll partner with stakeholders to align on priorities, requirements, solutions, and implementation strategies to drive continuous improvement.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a strong understanding of Mindbody + ClassPass people, processes, and systems.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and business systems teammates to assess current state, envision future state, conduct gap analysis, and identify solutions to deliver against strategic objectives.
- Participate in discovery, envisioning, requirements gathering, and design sessions.
- Configure, administer, support, enhance, and optimize ServiceNow
- Manage the day-to-day administration of the ServiceNow platform, including updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Configure Business Rules, Client Scripts, User Interface (UI) Actions, Access Control Lists, UI Policies, Portal Pages, UI Pages
- Ensure all solutions are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable.
- Develop and maintain appropriate technical solution documentation.
- Thoroughly test new features and functionality.
- Identify and track potential system issues/bugs/degradations, provide end-user instruction and support, troubleshoot, and manage resolution. Escalate as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong analytical abilities and tenacity around problem solving.
- Able to work on complex problems where analysis requires in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Strong drive and work ethic coupled with consistent coachability.
- Curiosity and an eagerness to research, learn about, and develop expertise around processes, systems, and business concepts.
- Initiative to identify process and systems improvements and to take ownership of implementation
- High emotional intelligence and excellent communication skills with ability to adapt verbal and written communication styles for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Presence, polish, and ability to establish credibility and influence with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience with ServiceNow administration and customization.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator
- Knowledge of CI/CD and Continuous Improvement Management.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow best practices and experience with the ServiceNow platform's core modules, including Workflows, Reporting, Incident Management, Change Management, Asset Management, and Configuration Management Database.
It is Mindbody’s intent to pay all Team Members competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair and equitable. The goal of Mindbody’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees, and encourage Team Members to stay with our organization.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location.
The base salary range for this position in the United States is $69,800 to $97,700. The total compensation package for this position may also include performance bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.
California Applicants Privacy Notice | UK/EU Applicants Privacy Notice