Senior Software Engineer - Integrations
Business Operations | Remote - United States
Our dream of revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry is no small feat, and we're looking for talented people to make it a reality. When you join Mindbody + ClassPass, you’ll work with kind, intelligent people and enjoy unrivaled benefits. You’ll also share in a true culture of purpose and passion centered around helping people live happier, healthier lives. We’re not just another thriving company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, and let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
At Mindbody + ClassPass, we’re innovating for the future of wellness by bringing together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted technology platform, empowering tens of thousands of wellness brands around the world with the software and resources they need to run and grow their businesses. ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness lovers and self-care enthusiasts, partnering with over 30,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re on a mission to create a wellness community for all—opening the doors to more authentic, local wellness experiences than ever before.
About the right team member
This Senior Software Engineer - Integrations role is a critical part of the Core Business Operations team, which designs, builds, and supports the scalable, agile processes and systems that empower Mindbody to deliver on its strategic ambitions.
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Software Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in integrations development and associated data mappings and transformations. The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining integrations between different systems and applications, and for ensuring the smooth and seamless flow of data between these systems.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and deploy integrations between different systems and applications
- Ensure the smooth and seamless flow of data between systems
- Orchestrate and perform data migrations leveraging middleware integrations between applications based upon the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- Map data between different applications and build and manage simple to complex data transformations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any integration-related issues
- Collaborate with stakeholders and business systems teammates to assess current state, envision future state, conduct gap analysis, and identify solutions to deliver against strategic objectives.
- Participate in discovery, envisioning, requirements gathering, and design sessions.
- Develop a strong understanding of Mindbody’s people, processes, and systems.
- Develop and maintain appropriate technical solution documentation.
- Keep up to date with the latest integration technologies and industry trends
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong analytical abilities and tenacity around problem solving.
- Strong drive and work ethic coupled with consistent coachability.
- Curiosity and an eagerness to research, learn about, and develop expertise around processes, systems, and business concepts.
- Initiative to identify process and systems improvements and to take ownership of implementation
- Strong background in integrations development including CI/CD strategies
- Familiarity with different integration patterns and best practices
- Strong experience with REST and SOAP web services, JSON and XML data formats
- Experience with MuleSoft and/or other cloud-based integration platforms such as Microsoft Azure Logic Apps, Oracle Fusion Middleware, TIBCO, or similar
- Expertise in MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, including Anypoint Studio, Anypoint API Manager, Mule runtime engine, Dataweave, and Munit
- Knowledge of Java, J2EE, Postman, and related technologies.
- Knowledge of Salesforce development including Visualforce, Apex, and LWC
It is Mindbody’s intent to pay all Team Members competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair and equitable. The goal of Mindbody’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees, and encourage Team Members to stay with our organization.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location.
The base salary range for this position in the United States is $102,000 to $175,400. The total compensation package for this position may also include performance bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.
California Applicants Privacy Notice | UK/EU Applicants Privacy Notice