Senior Product Manager
Product | Remote - India
Our dream of revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry is no small feat, and we're looking for talented people to make it a reality. When you join Mindbody + ClassPass, you’ll work with kind, intelligent people and enjoy unrivaled benefits. You’ll also share in a true culture of purpose and passion centered around helping people live happier, healthier lives. We’re not just another thriving company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, and let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
At Mindbody + ClassPass, we’re innovating for the future of wellness by bringing together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted technology platform, empowering tens of thousands of wellness brands around the world with the software and resources they need to run and grow their businesses. ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness lovers and self-care enthusiasts, partnering with over 30,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re on a mission to create a wellness community for all—opening the doors to more authentic, local wellness experiences than ever before.
About the role
- Works with engineering to drive product development from conceptualization through launch - creating actionable plans, work streams, tactics and deliver on those in support of business KPI’s
- Product owner for one or more product development teams
- Formulates complex business plans, analyzes the current competitive landscape, focuses on ROI and puts together a strategic product roadmap and pitch to the senior leaders in the company
- Manages the product roadmap for your strategic area, setting expectations with all relevant stakeholders
- Can operate under limited supervision is provided as this individual can operate, drive results, and set priorities independently
- Works with product marketing, design, engineering, project management, etc. to successfully deliver products to market
- Leverages data/analytics to make tactical and strategic product decisions
- Demonstrate favorable results through leadership and influencing multiple individuals and groups
- Cultivates a deep understanding of the customer and work tirelessly to identify new opportunities to improve their experience
- Identifies unmet market needs that leverage MINDBODY technologies, strengths and market leadership
- Produces and manages usability studies, product metrics, competitive, customer and market analysis into product requirements to identify new opportunities
- Strives to be a subject matter expert in their strategic focus area(s) by identifying the challenges our customers’ face and defines new opportunities to improve our customers’ experience
- Builds business cases that satisfy significant market needs and revenue opportunities, is able and willing pitch business cases to senior management and elaborate on the “what” and “why”
- Controls scope of large projects
- Removes business related roadblocks to ensure success product delivery on time and within scope
- Gathers customer feedback to determine future iterations; Compares planned success metrics to actuals and ladders up product performance
- Works closely with product marketing, sales, and marketing teams to build go-to-market plans as well as pricing, sales, and marketing strategy
- Is focused on creating the best possible user experience while also managing ROI
- All other duties as assigned
Skills & experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technology or technical related field
- MBA or other graduate-level degree (preferred)
- 5+ years as a Product Owner/Manager in a top-tier technology/SaaS company
- 2+ years of experience as a developer or QA in a top tier technology company.
- Certifications such as Scrum Master or PMP (preferred)
- Proven track record of successfully managing and releasing complex SaaS products
- Intimate knowledge of key Product Management Principles, Agile Scrum and UX Centered Design principles
- Entrepreneurial spirit / ability to roll up your sleeves and try different things with minimal direction
- Possesses a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, the drive to make that vision a reality, and technically credible to lead teams of world-class software developers
- Is organized, and can plan, forecast, and manage a product backlog
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate and work with stakeholders at all levels across the organization
- Experience handling enterprise-level clients/customers (preferred)
- Track record driving and delivering large, complicated projects on time and within scope (preferred)
- Subject matter expertise in many different technology markets (preferred)
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.
California Applicants Privacy Notice | UK/EU Applicants Privacy Notice