Lead Salesforce Administrator/Architect
Business Operations | Remote - United States
Our dream of revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry is no small feat, and we're looking for talented people to make it a reality. When you join Mindbody + ClassPass, you’ll work with kind, intelligent people and enjoy unrivaled benefits. You’ll also share in a true culture of purpose and passion centered around helping people live happier, healthier lives. We’re not just another thriving company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, and let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
At Mindbody + ClassPass, we’re innovating for the future of wellness by bringing together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted technology platform, empowering tens of thousands of wellness brands around the world with the software and resources they need to run and grow their businesses. ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness lovers and self-care enthusiasts, partnering with over 30,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re on a mission to create a wellness community for all—opening the doors to more authentic, local wellness experiences than ever before.
About the right team member
This Lead Salesforce Administrator/Architect role is a critical part of the Core Business Operations team, which designs, builds, and supports the scalable and agile processes and systems that empower Mindbody to deliver on its strategic ambitions.
The ideal candidate will have extensive Salesforce expertise, with experience designing solutions, driving projects, and managing relationships with senior stakeholders. As a Lead Salesforce Administrator, you will play a critical role in designing, configuring, and optimizing our Salesforce org and integrated applications via major projects, enhancements, and escalated support. You’ll partner with stakeholders to align on strategic priorities, requirements, solutions, and implementation strategies to drive continuous improvement. You will also lead, mentor, and develop a small team of Salesforce Administrators.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Mindbody + ClassPass people, processes, and systems.
- Partner with stakeholders and business systems team members to evaluate the current state, envision the future state, perform gap analysis, and develop solutions to achieve strategic objectives.
- Facilitate discovery, envisioning, requirements gathering, and design sessions.
- Design, configure, implement, administer, support, enhance, and optimize solutions including Sales Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud, and other systems.
- Build and maintain flows, validation rules, layouts, reports, security management, ETL tools and process builders, third party app integrations, custom objects, and system updates.
- Ensure all solutions are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable.
- Author and maintain technical solution documentation.
- Thoroughly test new features and functionality.
- Design and implement mass data uploads and mass system changes while providing architecture guidance for such changes.
- Provide design guidance on user access and roles to the team with a focus on implementing and adopting system best practice.
- Improve data quality through the understanding and optimization of how data is influenced by people, process and integrations.
- Identify and track potential system issues/bugs/degradations, provide end-user instruction and support, troubleshoot, and manage resolution. Escalate as necessary.
- Provide guidance to other BSAs in core principals of system design, automation, and CI/CD.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong analytical abilities and tenacity around problem solving.
- Strong drive and work ethic coupled with consistent coachability.
- Curiosity and an eagerness to research, learn about, and develop expertise around processes, systems, and business concepts.
- Initiative to identify process and systems improvements and to take ownership of implementation.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to present ideas to stakeholders of all levels.
- 5+ years’ experience of systems administration experience in a production Salesforce org including strong experience designing, developing, and implementing complex solutions.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding around the Salesforce platform, solution design, best practices, and optimal configurations.
- Expert knowledge, skills and abilities around declarative Salesforce configuration such as validation rules, process builder, flows, and object management, etc.
- Strong ability to create Salesforce profiles, allocate roles, and manage access.
- Experience designing and developing dashboards, forms, templates, page layouts, workflows, and approval processes.
- Ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, and custom views.
- Strong experience integrating Salesforce with other platforms and the ability to design, build and enhance integrations using middleware or REST APIs.
- Experience with Agile project delivery.
- Experience with data migration and data migration tools.
- Ability to guide discovery conversations to gather complex requirements and translate them into clear user stories and solutions.
- Experience with business process mapping/design.
- Experience with change management, including rollout planning, training plan development, and user adoption.
- Ability to read and troubleshoot APEX.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Familiarity with more advanced Salesforce configuration such as VisualForce, Lightning Web Components, and APEX.
It is Mindbody’s intent to pay all Team Members competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair and equitable. The goal of Mindbody’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees, and encourage Team Members to stay with our organization.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location.
The base salary range for this position in the United States is $116,900 to $175,400. The total compensation package for this position may also include performance bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.
California Applicants Privacy Notice | UK/EU Applicants Privacy Notice