Sales Development Representative
Sales | Remote - Australia
Our dream of revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry is no small feat, and we're looking for talented people to make it a reality. When you join Mindbody + ClassPass, you’ll work with kind, intelligent people and enjoy unrivaled benefits. You’ll also share in a true culture of purpose and passion centered around helping people live happier, healthier lives. We’re not just another thriving company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, and let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
At Mindbody + ClassPass, we’re innovating for the future of wellness by bringing together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted technology platform, empowering tens of thousands of wellness brands around the world with the software and resources they need to run and grow their businesses. ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness lovers and self-care enthusiasts, partnering with over 30,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re on a mission to create a wellness community for all—opening the doors to more authentic, local wellness experiences than ever before.
About the right team member
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, highly-motivated individual to help grow our presence within Australia. The right candidate isn’t afraid of cold calling or striking up a conversation with someone they just met. They think outside the box, by iterating on a pitch deck, crafting a convincing email proposal or supporting a teammate on closing a deal. This role is ideal for someone who wants to further develop their sales career and is looking to get more experience in relationship-based selling and prospecting.This role will be remote and based in Brisbane.About the role
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) qualifies outbound leads and create opportunities for closing sales specialists. This role is responsible for seeking out new opportunities via the web, as well as r contacting prospects.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails
- Research, prospect and engage new partners
- Manage opportunities by utilising SalesForce, email and outreach tools and resources to cultivate and maintain sales pipeline
- Regularly communicate successes and roadblocks to manager to better inform the team’s goals and targets
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways to connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share across the team
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Set meetings for the sales team
- Maintaining daily KPIs and metrics
Skills & experience
- Previous sales experience (1-2 years)
- A natural problem solver with the hustle and drive to hit, or even better, exceed goals
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to collaborate
- Willingness to make multiple phone and email contacts per day
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM preferred
- Right to work in Australia
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.
California Applicants Privacy Notice | UK/EU Applicants Privacy Notice