Sales | Remote - Singapore
Our dream of revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry is no small feat, and we're looking for talented people to make it a reality. When you join Mindbody + ClassPass, you’ll work with kind, intelligent people and enjoy unrivaled benefits. You’ll also share in a true culture of purpose and passion centered around helping people live happier, healthier lives. We’re not just another thriving company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, and let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
At Mindbody + ClassPass, we’re innovating for the future of wellness by bringing together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted technology platform, empowering tens of thousands of wellness brands around the world with the software and resources they need to run and grow their businesses. ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness lovers and self-care enthusiasts, partnering with over 30,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re on a mission to create a wellness community for all—opening the doors to more authentic, local wellness experiences than ever before.
About the right team member
In this role, you are the face of ClassPass to our fitness partners and manage a high revenue book of business, in one of our most important markets. You already know how to manage client relationships, interpret their performance metrics, and come up with creative solutions to address their concerns. You are comfortable with numbers, and are excited to use data, market trend analysis, and your budding knowledge of the boutique fitness space to make actionable recommendations to our partners.
About the role
As an Account Manager, you help our studios and your market/region succeed which will range from prospecting new supply to upselling to your client base. You will work directly with studio owners and managers in our network to make sure they see incredible value in their partnership with us.
You confidently communicate the ClassPass value proposition, explain the usefulness of our tools and effectively troubleshoot partner issues. You also advocate for our partners internally, escalate bugs and communicate pain points and feature requests through the appropriate channels.
- Be an expert on boutique fitness and wellness in your ClassPass markets, including the competitive landscape
- Responsible for revenue and Reservation growth across your book of business and the market you manage
- Responsible Market wide partner retention focus with monthly and quarterly targets
- Responsible for monitoring and identifying pockets of opportunity on supply health across your markets with a heavy focus on inventory availability
- Prospecting and selling new fitness and wellness studios onto the platform
- Acts as the local Voice of the Partner and escalates local nuances to country leaderships team
- Build strong, long-term relationships with partners in a diverse book of business ranging from top, medium and lower tier accounts
- Support your partners in your market by helping them grow their business
- Drive adoption of new ClassPass products and retention of pre existing products among your studio partners
- Research, prospect and sell new studio, gym and wellness partners
- Utilise online and offline resources and tools to develop and maintain your own pipeline in SalesForce
- Drive the full sales cycle through making/sending introductory calls and emails, meeting prospects face to face, building the relationship and closing the deal
- Deliver outstanding service to our fitness and wellness partners
- Engage with key studio partners during a monthly check-in via phone and in-person meetings (some you’ll interact with everyday!)
- Retain our partners by providing best-in-class support & relationship management
- Quarterly Business Reviews and develop in-depth performance reports to share with studio partners
- Contributes towards country specific projects across the partner bases
- Assist with resolving transactional issues and complete ad-hoc projects
Skills & experience
- Strong Negotiation Skills in managing/developing your current and prospective book of business, ranging from low to top tier accounts.
- Good Strategic Thinking skills in implementing and executing tactical project plans ensuring alignment with directions from their manager, and goals of their team.
- Strong Communication skills: Comfortable using a broad range of communication styles across different audiences in diverse situations. Partners with members of other teams to not only generate buy-in for their initiatives but to maximize their impact.
- Good Collaboration Skills: Leverages deep experience (at ClassPass or otherwise) to teach their colleagues new skills, frameworks, techniques, etc. Introduces entirely new ways of approaching or solving problems.
- Good Business Acumen Skills: Able to articulate at a high level the value of the work that they do, not just to their own team but also to the broader business.
- A proven experience in Account Management with a full understanding of the field and ability to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Track Record in managing processes and priorities to hit deadlines consistently and almost without fail.
- 3+ years of experience
- Right to work in Singapore
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.
California Applicants Privacy Notice | UK/EU Applicants Privacy Notice