Engineering Manager - Mobile
Engineering | Remote - India
Our dream of revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry is no small feat, and we're looking for talented people to make it a reality. When you join Mindbody + ClassPass, you’ll work with kind, intelligent people and enjoy unrivaled benefits. You’ll also share in a true culture of purpose and passion centered around helping people live happier, healthier lives. We’re not just another thriving company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, and let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
At Mindbody + ClassPass, we’re innovating for the future of wellness by bringing together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted technology platform, empowering tens of thousands of wellness brands around the world with the software and resources they need to run and grow their businesses. ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness lovers and self-care enthusiasts, partnering with over 30,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re on a mission to create a wellness community for all—opening the doors to more authentic, local wellness experiences than ever before.About the role
We are looking for an engineering manager to run the team which develops the mobile application used by wellness business owners to manage their business. This application has the highest net promotor score of any of our product areas. This leader will be responsible for continued leadership and direction of the app. The leader will partner with the product organization to help drive positive business outcomes for our customer-facing mobile application.Duties and Responsibilities
- Empower your engineering team to deliver a high level of technical quality and business impact.
- Recruit a diverse team of engineers that are amongst the best in the industry, from outreach to closing.
- Manage a team of engineers and help develop their careers with stretch responsibilities and excellent feedback.
- Be actively involved in strategic direction and product decisions for the Mindbody business application.
- Contribute to engineering-wide initiatives as a member of Mindbody’s engineering management team.
You are an experienced engineer turned successful people leader who is passionate about creating impactful and high-quality mobile applications. You have deep experience in at least one aspect of developing a world class mobile application and you can manage a high performing team through the entire process.Skills and Experience
- 11+ years of overall experience preferably in SaaS based product companies.
- 3+ years of directly managing an engineering team.
- Experience shipping high quality Android and iOS apps.
- Direct experience with at least one (more is better) mobile environment: iOS + Swift, Android + Kotlin, or React Native + TypeScript.
- You have established the architecture and best practices for mobile applications and their backends.
- You have a proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute.
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.
California Applicants Privacy Notice | UK/EU Applicants Privacy Notice