Principal Software Engineer .NET
Engineering | Remote - India
Our dream of revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry is no small feat, and we're looking for talented people to make it a reality. When you join Mindbody + ClassPass, you’ll work with kind, intelligent people and enjoy unrivaled benefits. You’ll also share in a true culture of purpose and passion centered around helping people live happier, healthier lives. We’re not just another thriving company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, and let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
At Mindbody + ClassPass, we’re innovating for the future of wellness by bringing together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted technology platform, empowering tens of thousands of wellness brands around the world with the software and resources they need to run and grow their businesses. ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness lovers and self-care enthusiasts, partnering with over 30,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re on a mission to create a wellness community for all—opening the doors to more authentic, local wellness experiences than ever before.
About the role
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas, following the software development lifecycle.
- Conducts systems analysis and makes recommendations to improve the system to achieve an outcome.
- Promotes internal best practices and coding conventions to write and execute tests for your own code, including creating comprehensive unit tests.
- Contributes to Technical Requirements Documents.
- Requests constructive feedback for designs early in the process.
- Communicates successfully with large teams and many stakeholders.
- Provides mentorship for Software Engineers and participates in interview panels to hire new Software Engineers.
- Assists in removing obstacles for the team to yield successful sprints.
- Performs peer code reviews to ensure quality of the codebase.
- Ability to decompose and delegate work to junior engineers.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Works effectively with multiple projects and features.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills & experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 9-12 years’ of industry experience in programming web applications, mobile and/or large scale enterprise products
- Strong experience with SOLID and programming design patterns
- Strong experience of C#, ASP.NET, MVC, .Net Core
- Experience with Web API/ Rest API & cloud (AWS/Azure) is a must
- Experience with XML, ADO/ADO.NET, LINQ, AJAX, IIS
- Extended experience with SQL, relational and non-relational databases like MongoDb, DynamoDb
- Experience in GIT/AWS DevOps.
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Knowledge on UI technologies like Angular/React/AmberJS will strongly preferred.
- Skilled at reviewing new feature impact on an application and recognizing potential risks
- Detailed oriented, professional and possesses a positive work attitude
- Communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Effective time management skills
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.
California Applicants Privacy Notice | UK/EU Applicants Privacy Notice