Associate Account Manager
Sales | Chile
Our dream of revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry is no small feat, and we're looking for talented people to make it a reality. When you join Mindbody + ClassPass, you’ll work with kind, intelligent people and enjoy unrivaled benefits. You’ll also share in a true culture of purpose and passion centered around helping people live happier, healthier lives. We’re not just another thriving company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, and let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
At Mindbody + ClassPass, we’re innovating for the future of wellness by bringing together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted technology platform, empowering tens of thousands of wellness brands around the world with the software and resources they need to run and grow their businesses. ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness lovers and self-care enthusiasts, partnering with over 30,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re on a mission to create a wellness community for all—opening the doors to more authentic, local wellness experiences than ever before.
About the right team member
In this role, you are the face of ClassPass to our fitness and wellness partners. You already know how to manage client relationships, interpret their performance metrics, and come up with creative solutions to address their concerns.
You’re not afraid to cold call someone or strike up a conversation with someone you’ve just met. You are always coming up with ways to think outside the box whether it’s crafting a rockin’ pitch deck, putting together a win-win proposal or hitting the road to explore a new market! Once they are on the platform, you will manage client relationships, interpret their performance metrics, and come up with creative solutions to address their concerns. You are comfortable with numbers, and are excited to use data, market trend analysis, and your budding knowledge of the boutique fitness space to make actionable recommendations to our partners.
About the role
Our Partnerships team is the key to our success. In this role, you will be identifying potential studio and gym partners to work with, pitching them the value of joining our platform and building long-lasting relationships with key contacts in the industry, managers and staff in creative and fun ways! Managing these accounts, you help our studios and your market/region succeed which will range from prospecting new supply to upselling to your client base. You will work directly with studio owners and managers in our network to make sure they see incredible value in their partnership with us.
We're looking for a Sales & Account Management Specialist to join the Partnerships team as we expand our Chile business!
- Be an expert on all verticals and offerings in your ClassPass market
- Prospecting and selling new fitness and wellness studios onto the platform
- Supporting revenue and reservation growth across your book of business and the market you manage
- Responsible for the partner base focus partner retention focus with monthly and quarterly targets
- Responsible for monitoring and identifying pockets of opportunity on supply health across your book of business with a heavy focus on inventory availability
- Be an expert on boutique fitness and wellness in your ClassPass markets, including the competitive landscape
- Research, prospect and sell new studio, gym and wellness partners on to the platform in selected areas to help expand the ClassPass geographic footprint
- Utilise online and offline resources and tools to develop and maintain your own pipeline in SalesForce
- Drive the full sales cycle through making/sending introductory calls and emails, meeting prospects face to face, building the relationship and closing the deal
- Effectively objection handle and customise partnership proposals according to the needs and interests of the prospect and ClassPass
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways in which you connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share across the team
- Actively hit daily KPIs and consistently achieve & exceed monthly sales targets across new partners and pre-existing partners
- Build strong, long-term relationships with partners in a diverse book of business ranging from medium and lower tier accounts
- Engage with key partners during a monthly check-in via phone or in-person meetings (some you’ll interact with everyday!)
- Support your partners in your market by helping them grow their business
- Drive adoption of new ClassPass products and retention of pre existing products among your partners
- Retain our partners by providing best-in-class support & relationship management
- Quarterly Business Reviews and develop in-depth performance reports to share with studio partner
Skills & experience
- Good Negotiation Skills in managing/developing your current and prospective book of business, ranging from low to top tier accounts.
- Developing Strategic Thinking skills in Implementing and executing tactical project plans ensuring alignment with directions from their manager, and goals of their team.
- Good Communication skills: Comfortable using a broad range of communication styles across different audiences in diverse situations.
- A proven experience in Account Management with a full understanding of the field and ability to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Able to manage processes and priorities to hit deadlines consistently and almost without fail.
- Minimum 1-2+ Years professional experience
- Based in Santiago
- RTW in Chile
Please apply for this role in English
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.
California Applicants Privacy Notice | UK/EU Applicants Privacy Notice