Product | Remote - India
Our dream of revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry is no small feat, and we're looking for talented people to make it a reality. When you join Mindbody + ClassPass, you’ll work with kind, intelligent people and enjoy unrivaled benefits. You’ll also share in a true culture of purpose and passion centered around helping people live happier, healthier lives. We’re not just another thriving company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, and let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
At Mindbody + ClassPass, we’re innovating for the future of wellness by bringing together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted technology platform, empowering tens of thousands of wellness brands around the world with the software and resources they need to run and grow their businesses. ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness lovers and self-care enthusiasts, partnering with over 30,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re on a mission to create a wellness community for all—opening the doors to more authentic, local wellness experiences than ever before.
About the role
- Accountable for the application architecture of all components within your assigned domain(s)
- Guide multiple development teams and work streams at once to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Evaluate and implement solutions and technologies for team adoption
- Assess and communicate status, issues, risks and deliverables to stakeholders
- Be the “go-to” team member in your domain(s) for application design and patterns
- Assist teams by hands-on coding including but not limited to: proof-of-concepts, code samples, and application infrastructure/frameworks
- All other duties as assigned
Skills & experience
- 13+ years of software development experience with emphasis on web technologies, cloud computing, and SaaS
- Structured thinker, effective communicator, with excellent programming and analytic skills
- Strategic mind with strong operational, project management and technical architecture skills
- A track record of highly influential technical and leadership achievements
- Demonstrated skill in aligning application decisions to an overarching solution and systems architecture
- Substantial experience leading application design efforts as a senior or lead software engineer
- Deep hands-on experience in Microsoft technologies stack such as C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, Web API etc.
- Hands on experience of using cloud technologies like AWS or Azure.
- Experience in Unit Test Automation. TDD/ BDD.
- Experience in CI/ CD using any tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, Azure devOps etc.
- Expertise in RESTful API, SOA, Microservice and integration architecture and design
- Nice to have exposure on .Net Core, Docker, EKS & Kubernetes
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.
California Applicants Privacy Notice | UK/EU Applicants Privacy Notice