Associate Financial Analyst
Mindbody | Finance & Accounting | Full-time | Remote - India
We're revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
About the role
- Assist with financial reporting to the executive leadership team
- Contribute to monthly reporting submissions to the board of directors
- Prepare first drafts of presentations in Power Point (including layout, formatting, styling and cross checking numbers and comments)
- Support revenue and expense analysts with recurring reporting and analysis needs
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis as needed and take on assigned strategic initiatives
- All other duties as assigned
Skills & experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Analytics, or related discipline
- 1-3 years’ experience in Finance/Accounting
- Outstanding Excel skills and solid proficiency in other MS application
- Experience in SQL, Tableau and Power BI is a plus.
- Excellent English writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Attention to detail and quality; highly organized
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.
California Applicants Privacy Notice | UK/EU Applicants Privacy Notice