Senior Software Engineer
Mindbody | Engineering | Full-time | Remote - United States
We're revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
About the Right Team Member
This Senior Software Engineer - Consumer Platforms role is a critical part of the Mindbody SaaS team, which designs, builds, and supports the scalable, agile processes and systems that empower Mindbody to deliver on its strategic ambitions.
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Software Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in integrations development and full stack technical skills. The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining integrations between different systems and applications, and for ensuring the smooth and seamless flow of data between these systems.
About the Role:
- Develop and deploy integrations between different systems and applications.
- Ensure the smooth and seamless flow of data between systems.
- Map data between different applications and build and manage simple to complex data transformations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and business systems teammates to assess current state, envision future state, conduct gap analysis, and identify solutions to deliver against strategic objectives.
- Participate in discovery, envisioning, requirements gathering, and design sessions.
- Develop a strong understanding of Mindbody’s people, processes, and systems.
- Develop and maintain appropriate technical solution documentation.
- Keep up to date with the latest integration technologies and industry trends.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven analytical abilities and propensity for problem solving.
- Strong drive and work ethic coupled with ability to collaborate effectively.
- Initiative to identify process and systems improvements and to take ownership of implementation.
- Thorough background in full stack development including CI/CD strategies.
- Strong experience with C# and .NET.
- Experience with AWS and/or other cloud-based platforms.
- Experience building and integrating API's.
- Experience with Object Oriented Design & Analysis (OOD&A).
- Familiarity with design patterns and refactoring techniques.
- Bias for action, driving impact, and initiating ideas.
It is Mindbody’s intent to pay all Team Members competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair and equitable. The goal of Mindbody’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees, and encourage Team Members to stay with our organization.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location.
The base salary range for this position in the United States is $150,000 to $220,000. The total compensation package for this position may also include performance bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.
California Applicants Privacy Notice | UK/EU Applicants Privacy Notice