ClassPass | Sales | Full-time, Exempt | Remote - Brazil
We're revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
About the right team member
* Please note all applications must be made in English*
You’re not afraid to cold call someone or strike up a conversation with someone you just met!
Our Partnerships team is the key to ClassPass' success. We wouldn't exist without our amazing fitness and wellness partners. You will be identifying potential studios and venues to work with, pitching them the value of joining our platform and network whilst building supply density in selected areas and filling your prospects pipeline in creative and fun ways!
We're looking for a Sales Associate to join the Partnerships team in São Paulo!
About the role
- Research, prospect and sell new studio, gym and wellness partners on to the platform in selected areas to help expand the ClassPass geographic footprint
- Utilize online and offline resources and tools to develop and maintain your own pipeline in SalesForce
- Learn the full sales cycle through making/sending introductory calls and emails, meeting prospects face to face, building the relationship and closing the deal
- Learn to effectively objection handle and customise partnership proposals according to the needs and interests of the prospect and ClassPass
Skills & experience
- Recently graduated or 1 year in sales
- Highly organised individual with ability to prioritise and attention to detail
- A natural negotiator with a passion for results
- A fantastic communicator; not afraid to speak to anyone
- A genuine curiosity about people and local businesses and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- A natural problem solver who’s comfortable with an ever-changing fast, startup environment
- Resilience and an ability to overcome objections and obstacles with an openness to feedback, and dedication to consistent self improvement
- Positive and inventive attitude and a drive to win with friendly competition
- Desire to spend a sizeable share of your time in field sales and meeting prospects face to face
- Based in São Paulo / Brazil
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.
California Applicants Privacy Notice | UK/EU Applicants Privacy Notice