Senior Human Resource Business Partner
Mindbody | People & Culture | Full-time, Exempt | Remote - India
We're revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
About the role
Understand business strategy and partner with Executive leaders to drive business results, including:
- Consult with assigned business leaders to understand business strategy/drivers and identify corresponding P&C capabilities required to achieve strategic and operational priorities
- Partner with senior leadership to implement effective P&C initiatives and practices that will support the strategic growth and objectives of the business. Responsible for supporting decisions with oversight.
- Offer insights, ideas, and creative solutions regarding Mindbody organizational and people related strategy and execution
- Partner with leaders to implement organization design and change management initiatives
- Pro-actively coordinate with peers within P&C to ensure consistency and minimize duplication of work while harnessing collective efforts to improve P&C processes
- Accountable for working with senior leadership to create comprehensive workforce plans that can continually evolve based on the needs of the business
- Analyze and leverage people related data to inform and influence people strategy and business decisions in partnership with senior leadership
- Proactively partner with leaders to address people related matters including performance management, people development, and how to lead teams
- Partner with other P&C teams and specialists to develop people-oriented programs that align to and drive the business strategy forward
- Conduct internal investigations, as required, when allegations of legal or policy violations are made, with the objective of influencing resolution and mitigating company risk
- Provide input and implement appropriate pieces of P&C driven initiatives and programs
- Provide knowledge and guidance in the following areas: workforce strategies, global talent management, performance management, coaching, compensation and rewards, people and team planning and employee relations
- Partner with Learning & Development to work on value‐added programs in areas of training, development, career mobility and job performance; may be called upon to conduct training
- Leverage appropriate subject matter experts in various P&C functions as well as other functional areas of the business to enhance processes, systems, and ensure best possible outcomes
- Identify and develop innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Facilitate senior leadership, management, team member meetings and off‐sites as needed
- All other duties as assigned
Skills & experience
- 7 to 12 years as an HR (Human Resources) professional in a multinational company; with min 4 to 6 years of business partnering experience working across different departments and working directly with Leaders from Manager to VP level.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience, master’s degree preferred.
- Human Resources certification preferred (such as PHR, SPHR, SHRM‐CP or SHRM‐SCP or International equivalent)
- Proven success working in a fast‐paced growing company is preferred; experience working at a technology company is a plus
- Experience supporting and leading projects in cross-functional teams, working with team members in and outside of P&C
- Experience and competence in leading, influencing and coaching others in the absence of direct reporting relationships
- Experience in organization design, management development, employee engagement, risk mitigation and performance management
- Experience supporting globally distributed teams
- Possess a strong understanding of local laws
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in developing and facilitating presentations on various topics, including presenting to Executives in client groups
- A strong sense of accountability, ownership and pride in work performed. Self‐managing, results oriented, and capable of managing projects and tasks in a dynamic environment
- Intermediate skills with MS Office, including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with web conferencing tools. Working knowledge with HR Technologies (i.e., ATS, HCM, employee engagement tools, etc.)
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.
California Applicants Privacy Notice | UK/EU Applicants Privacy Notice