We're revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
Our passionate Product, Design, and Research teams partner with Engineering to develop seamless, efficient, and best-in-class products that power fitness and wellness businesses. We work across various areas, including scheduling, messaging, point of sale, CRM tools, and client booking platforms, to help our customers run and scale their businesses while enabling their clients to live healthier, happier lives. We believe in the power of collaboration and diversity, fostering an environment where everyone feels safe bringing their authentic selves to work. At Mindbody, our people are the secret to success. Join our team and let's accomplish great things together!
About the right team member
We are looking for a leader who is driven by making an impact and building excellent user experiences. You deeply care about your team's growth and development, providing guidance while fostering autonomy. This is an exciting opportunity to build a high-performing product team, actively shape our future GTM (Go-to-Market) strategy, and drive the growth of Mindbody products in the market.
About the role
- As an individual contributor, lead a cross-functional squad of engineers and designers to identify and execute the highest ROI product opportunities for our partners, consumers and business.
- Support ideation, evaluation, definition, and prioritization of your team’s roadmaps.
- Support your team in launching and optimizing features for managing and optimizing a business on Mindbody, as well as Business Operations, productivity squads, AI/ML and data.
- Manage a team of 1-2 product managers. Grow and manage the performance of the people on your team by providing thoughtful feedback and coaching.
- Build alignment with key stakeholders from across the organization. Seek a range of perspectives and solicit honest feedback.
- Be the voice of the partner and consumer. Lead user discovery via user research, design sprints, and other customer touch points. Synthesize quantitative and qualitative user data to inform key product decisions that address user needs.
Skills & experience
- Experience building impactful, well-loved consumer web and mobile applications, with a leaning toward defining, building and scaling core software services.
- Experience balancing the player-coach duties, including growing and managing product managers.
- Experienced with an agile discovery and development process and working collaboratively with full stack product teams.
- Technically and analytically savvy, with knowledge about how products are built and are comfortable defining, querying, and interpreting your own data.
- Proven track record as strong communicator, influencer, and cross-functional partner.
- Strong product intuition based on experience but reinforce this through a deep understanding of user feedback and analytical data.
- At least 3 years of experience in product management.
It is Mindbody’s intent to pay all Team Members competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair and equitable. The goal of Mindbody’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees, and encourage Team Members to stay with our organization.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location.
The base salary range for this position in the United States is $140,000 to $190,000. The total compensation package for this position may also include performance bonus, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.