Yes, this is a posting for a job. But it’s also a calling to a career. And even more than that? It’s an invitation to come as you are—to be your whole self, while becoming your best self. We’re looking for minds with heart to help us positively impact the world of wellness. Do you believe that everyone deserves wellness? We want to hear from you.
About the role
The Business systems analyst supports and partners with Finance & Accounting to develop requirements for system and process enhancements and implements configuration and code changes to applications used within the department. This role will work on and address break/fix issues, as well as deliver enhancements and projects related to configuration changes within the finance applications. This position must have a broad background in information technology, a practical understanding of how businesses work, as well excellent problem-solving, analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Qualifications & requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent experience
• 5+ years’ experience with ERP or Billing administration within Oracle/NetSuite/SAP
• 3+ years’ experience working with Zuora or Aria
• Experience in Salesforce CPQ or comparable process a plus
• Proven track record in meeting delivery expectations, ability to coordinate and prioritize concurrent activities within a deadline-driven climate
• Excellent oral and written communication/documentation skills, customizes and adapts communication to appeal to the interest, need, and technical level of the partner/customer
• Familiarity with and/or certification in ITIL Framework a plus What you’ll do
• Design, build and deploy technical solutions from business requirements within supported applications
• Responsible for administration, configuration, and development of NetSuite, Aria and related applications
• Identify, track, and troubleshoot issues/problems/bugs within and between supported applications
• Define and document processes, capture functional requirements, and create process flows
• Manage multiple small to medium-scope projects, including requirements gathering, developing work breakdowns and project plans, track task status, and escalate as needed to keep projects on schedule
• Follow strict Change Management and Controls/Compliance
• Verify contractor/third party deliverables align with business requirements and system best practices
• Participate in audits for data security, compliance, and risk mitigation (SOX, HIPAA, PII, CCPA, GDPR, etc.) Work environment
• This role regularly utilizes a computer, including the use of a monitor, mouse and keyboard. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet. Scope of supervision/authority Duties are performed under limited supervision. Often responsible for planning and organizing their own work, which may or may not be directly related to general business operations of the company or its customers. Will receive training and guidance from manager as needed. Individual contributors may be required to regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance depending on the nature of the position. No direct management responsibility.
Mindbody EEO statement
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.