We're revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
We work together to deliver the most wellness-centric employee experience in the technology industry. Our P&C team moves fast. We embrace new ideas, benefits, and technologies to make the employment experience more inclusive, flexible, and engaging for team members across the globe. We support and inspire our employees to perform at the highest level so we can succeed in our mission together.
About the right team member
As a Recruiter for our G&A (General and Administrative) teams, you will play an integral role in growing Mindbody's pipeline of talent. This role identifies and works with internal and external candidates through the entire recruitment lifecycle, including sourcing, screening, interview set-up, offers, negotiations, and closing. The Recruiter is a subject matter expert who stays current with recruiting best practices, changing trends and strategic sourcing methodologies.
About the role
- Provides full lifecycle recruitment for both internal and external positions
- Engages with candidates as single point of contact and screens candidates for full understanding of availability, interest levels, salary range, relocation needs, visa status and basic qualifications
- Evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education, skills, training, fit with organization, and future potential and presents viable candidates to hiring managers
- Builds and maintains a strong recruiting funnel by posting well written job descriptions and proactively sourcing top talent
- Builds strong relationships with hiring managers to ensure hiring requirements are understood, anticipated and met
- Partners effectively with People & Culture Business Partners
- Works to create and execute against proactive hiring plans by engaging passive candidates
- Performs market research to stay current on recruiting best practices and to develop a better understanding of the evolving talent marketplace
- Maintains current knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and trends in recruitment. Ensures compliance with established procedures and applicable laws
- Maintains applicant tracking system for recruiting statistical analysis thorough timely and accurate candidate documentation
- All other duties as assigned
Skills & experience
- 2+ years working as a full life cycle or sourcing recruiter required
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify and hire top talent
- Motivation and drive to excel in a high paced, continually changing environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and committed to continuous improvement
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships with candidates and colleagues
- Strong self-awareness and emotional intelligence. Must be approachable, patient, helpful and remain calm under challenging circumstances
- Ability to effectively handle challenging and sensitive personnel situations, while maintaining confidentiality and exhibiting sound logic and judgment
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.