We're revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
About the right team member
The Lead Financial Analyst is responsible for acting as a strategic partner to support business goals and deliver critical results related to ongoing analysis of the Company’s operating and financial results. This role helps drive the success of the business by providing significant insights, deep analysis and recommendations to broaden knowledge of Company performance and assist in decision-making. This role operates with a high level of competency and autonomy related to the financial planning, modeling, and reporting processes, to support business results and ensure key initiatives are achieved related to the Company’s annual budgeting process.
About the role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in strategic finance, preferably in a SaaS or tech company; role would also be a good fit for someone coming out of an analyst program at a management consultancy of investment bank
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects cross-functionally, build strong professional relationships, and influence key stakeholders
- Self-managing, results-oriented, and capable of managing multiple projects and tasks in a dynamic environment
- Highly skilled at solving new challenging problems and proven capability to create and implement substantially better solutions than currently exist
- Proficient at data analysis, scenario modeling and business case development
- Skilled communicator at various levels, including C-level, and at utilizing various mediums
- Excellent visual design skills, strong attention to detail and quality, highly organized
Skills & experience
- Lead strategic project initiatives across cross-functional teams to achieve key business initiatives while owning the project deliverables end-to-end, delivering on time and within scope
- Proactively provide meaningful and actionable recommendations to VP-level leadership that help drive both accountability and performance
- Clearly communicate complex financial concepts to various stakeholders while being able to translate potential strategies into well-formulated business cases
- Influence and gain alignment from supporting functions while ensuring consistent buy-in from stakeholders
- Partner with Chief Revenue Officer and their senior leadership to model our annual budget, analyze and drive in-year performance, and create ad-hoc scenario models and recommendations to further achieve business objectives
- Make proper risk assessments and judgment calls within full scope of areas of responsibility
- Act as a cross-team mentor with institutional knowledge and expertise to lift the departments total
- Develop and lead the implementation of new systems and processes from end-to-end, ensuring user adoption and driving the process to become best practices collective intellectual capital, and become recognized as the subject matter expert “go to” resource across the organization
- Model high quality; consistently act as a role model demonstrating company values and recognized
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis as needed
- All other duties as assigned
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.