We're revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
We drive sales of Mindbody software, but that’s not all. The Revenue team helps our customers achieve their business goals, contributes to their growth, and eliminates hurdles by finding smart solutions from our suite of software products. We are strategic, collaborative, and solutions-oriented.
About the right team member
The SMB Sales Specialist is responsible for achieving sales targets within an inside sales environment. This position is focused on the total addressable market, while maintaining revenue objectives. The position involves communicating with prospects in various forums including, outbound & inbound calls, emails, text, and other social media engagements. The SMB Sales Specialist enable others’ passions for health, wellness, and beauty to reach their maximum potential by providing solutions through technology.
About the role
- Drives sales volume via outbound cold calls, lead generation, converting inbound leads and closing sales with our single location customers
- Initiates sales activity via phone, text and email, including but not limited to, introduction (cold calls), follow-ups, and demonstration calls, introduction emails, follow-up emails, pre-and post- demonstration reminder and follow-up emails
- Demonstrate Mindbody software, products, and partner solutions to potential clients and assisting them in selecting the best solution(s) for their needs while working within a specific niche
- Consult with prospective clients by addressing their questions and needs to identify the proper Mindbody solution
- Establish business relationships with prospective customers to generate new business
- Effectively manage pipeline as well as forecasting business on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly quota goal
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for prospective clients upon request and with manager approval
- Identifies advantages and key differentiators as compared to competitors within our various markets
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy as well as strategically plans daily/weekly/monthly schedule to maximize return on time investment
- Keeps abreast of all product updates, including software and application updates and releases, new partner offerings, market conditions, and competitor activities, i.e. updates to competitor software or new competitors in our core verticals
- Participates in trade shows and conventions as required
- All other duties as assigned
Skills & experience
- Right to work in Australia, preferably Hybrid out of our Sydney office
- 1-3 years of sales experience, in a closing role at a SaaS company with a stellar record of performance
- Technical aptitude – strong understanding of API’s, SaaS, cloud computing etc.
- Proficient level at Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher)
- Exposure to the health & wellness industry either as an enthusiast or teacher
- Knowledge of web technologies or web savvy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good group presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrated career stability
- Good attention to detail, extremely organized
- Able to multi-task
- Ability to consistently maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time and function in a high stress environment, under substantial time pressure
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.