We're revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
About the right team member
We are looking for an experienced, analytical, strategic problem-solver to work closely with company leaders to develop the pricing and packaging function at Mindbody. You will drive pricing and packaging initiatives from ideation through execution, managing cross-functional stakeholders across marketing, product, sales, support, and finance, with direct input into the optimization of our product SKU strategy.
About the role
- Conduct ongoing quantitative assessments of current strategies including pricing, policies, feature bundling, etc.
- Partner cross-functionally across the organization to identify, prioritize, and execute experiments and initiatives
- Lead quantitative and qualitative customer and competitor research, including customer interviews, conjoint and other empirical assessments, and internal diagnostics
- Make recommendations for product portfolio changes supported by data, analysis/modeling, and qualitative synthesis
- Manage “deal desk” for exceptions to standard pricing & contractual configurations
Skills & experience
- Relevant experience in management consulting or finance, and/or operating experience in strategy, pricing, or finance in the technology space
- Understanding of B2B SaaS subscription business models, unit economics, and sales/GTM
- Methodological experience in quantitative modeling, ideally inclusive of conjoint-informed “value driver” or pricing studies
- Experience creating and presenting decks to Executive level stakeholders
- Highly analytic and strategic thinker
- Successful track record of delivering impact and value creation in prior roles, ideally in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and get into the weeds
- Fluency in English
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.