We're revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
We drive sales of Mindbody software and ClassPass inventory, but that’s not all. The Revenue team helps our customers achieve their business goals, contributes to their growth, and eliminates hurdles by finding smart solutions from our suite of software products. We are strategic, collaborative, and solutions-oriented.
About the right team member
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) qualifies outbound leads and create opportunities for closing sales specialists. This role is responsible for seeking out new opportunities via databases (social, websites, etc.), as well as for contacting prospects. This role creates awareness of the Mindbody product, increases interest level and sets up demonstrations of the software.
About the role
- This role is hybrid out of our Sydney, AU office
- Communicates with prospects, leveraging multiple channels
- Drives sales volume via outbound cold calls and lead generation
- Works with prospects to set up software demonstration calls with Sales Specialists
- Consistently achieves outbound prospecting objectives and key performance indicators (KPI’s) as defined for the role
- Maintains data hygiene within Salesforce and Salesloft, ensuring attention to detail and accuracy
- All other duties as assigned
Skills & experience
- Ability to think quickly on their feet and respond to prospect rebuttals
- Ability to function and perform under pressure
- Drive for sales and works well within a highly competitive environment
- Ability to achieve and maintain individual goals
- Exercises great teamwork and enthusiasm
- Excellent phone demeanor and professionalism
- Ability to communicate clearly, listen thoroughly and respond quickly
- Experience with CRM tools preferred
- Right to work in AU, ability to work hybrid out of our Sydney office
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.