We're revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
About the right team member
The Strategic Account Billing Specialist will play a crucial part in providing experienced hands-on billing expertise by managing customer accounts, specifically focusing on correspondence with our largest customers to ensure timely and accurate payment of invoices. The successful candidate will have experience in payment processing, collections, and billing account reconciliations with analytical skills to contribute to a dynamic, first class, highly scalable and efficient billing team for a hyper-growth, high-tech company.
About the role
- Monitor and manage the accounts of our largest customers to ensure timely payment of invoices
- Ma\\intain accurate and up-to-date records of customer transactions and interactions.
- Engage in regular communication with key customers regarding their outstanding invoices and payment status
- Resolve billing inquiries and discrepancies promptly and professionally
- Provide excellent customer service to address any concerns related to billing and payments
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure accurate and timely invoicing
- Verify the completeness and accuracy of invoices before dispatching to customers
- Monitor and track payments, identifying and addressing any delays or issues
- Work closely with customers to establish and maintain open lines of communication for payment reminders and follow-ups
- Generate reports on accounts receivable and outstanding invoices for management review.
- Analyze payment patterns and trends to identify opportunities for process improvements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales and customer service, to address customer inquiries and facilitate the resolution of payment issues
Skills & experience
- Relevant experience working in a customer service and/or Billing role
- Proficient in Aria or equivalent billing system
- Strong analytical skills, precision, and attention to detail
- Must work collaboratively and possess a strong work ethic
- Strong written and oral communication skills - must be fluent in English
*To be considered you must submit your resume/cv in English
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.