We're revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
*Applicants must be located in Amsterdam or France for this role, and must be fluent in French.*
Who we are
We drive sales of Mindbody software and ClassPass inventory, but that’s not all. The Revenue team helps our customers achieve their business goals, contributes to their growth, and eliminates hurdles by finding smart solutions from our suite of software products. We are strategic, collaborative, and solutions-oriented.
About the right team member
In this role, you are the face of ClassPass to our fitness partners and manage a revenue book of business, in one of our most important markets. You know how to manage client relationships, interpret their performance metrics, and come up with creative solutions to address their concerns. You help our studios and your market(s) and region succeed which will range from prospecting new supply, to upselling to your client base. You will work directly with studio owners and managers in our network to make sure they see incredible value in their partnership with us. You are comfortable with numbers, and are excited to use data, market trend analysis, and your budding knowledge of the boutique fitness space to make actionable recommendations to our partners. In addition to your Account Management responsibilities, you will be identifying potential studios and venues to work with, pitching them the value of joining our platform and network whilst building supply density in selected areas and filling your prospects pipeline in creative and fun ways! The roles and responsibilities of this hybrid position are designed to align seamlessly with the dynamic business environment, and therefore the portion of time spent on each of these duties will be flexible to change in line with business demands at the time.
About the role
- Act as an expert on boutique fitness and wellness in your ClassPass markets, including the competitive landscape
- Responsible for revenue and reservation growth across your book of business and the markets you manage
- Focus on market-wide Partner retention; focus with monthly and quarterly targets
- Monitor and identify pockets of opportunity on supply health across your markets, heavy focus on inventory availability
- Act as the local voice of the partner and escalate local nuances to country leadership teams
- Focus on Partner Management, bilding strong, long-term relationships with Partners in a diverse book of business
- Support your Partners in the market by helping them grow their business
- Drive adoption of new ClassPass products and rentention of pre-existing products among your Studio Partners
- Engage with key Studio Partners during monthly check-ins via phone and in-person meetings (some you might meet with every day!)
- Retain Partnerships by providing best-in-class support and relationship management
- Quarterly Business Reviews and develop in-depth performance reports to share with Studio Partners
- Research, prospect, and sell new studio, gym, and wellness Partners onto the platform within your territory
- Utilize online and offline resources and tools to develop and maintain your own pipeline in Salesforce
- Outbound prospecting; reach out to larger, more strategic partners to drive the full sales cycle through making and sending intro calls and emails, meeting prospects face to face, and building the relationship to close the deal
Skills & experience
- Strong negotiation skills in managing/developing your current and prospective book of business, ranging from low to top tier accounts.
- Strategic thinking skills with an ability to implement and execute tactical project plans ensuring alignment with directions from their manager, and goals of their team.
- Strong communication skills: comfortable using a broad range of communication styles across different audiences in diverse situations.
- Partners with members of other teams to not only generate buy-in for their initiatives but to maximize their impact.
- Good collaboration skills: leverages deep experience (at ClassPass or otherwise) to teach their colleagues new skills, frameworks, techniques, etc. Introduces entirely new ways of approaching or solving problems.
- Good business acumen skills: able to articulate at a high level the value of the work that they do, not just to their own team but also to the broader business.
- A proven experience in Account Management with a full understanding of the field and ability to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Track record in managing processes and priorities to hit deadlines consistently
- 3+ years of experience
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.