We're revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
About the right team member
As the Chargebacks Specialist, you will be responsible for research and responding to chargebacks. This role will require transaction research, analytical skills, and documentation of actions taken. You will compile aggregate statistics on chargebacks for use by the company in identifying patterns and improving overall customer service. You must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
About the role
- Respond to client inquiries in a courteous and timely manner
- Generate and send chargeback notifications
- Research and resolve chargebacks associated with client purchases to mitigate losses
- Review daily incoming documentation in response to chargeback notifications
- Perform any necessary research and look up specific transaction details that need to be included with the re-presentment case
- Keep up to date on industry information, system changes, network rules and compliance issues
- Process Debit and Credit Adjustments to merchants as needed to resolve Settlement variances
- Tracks and provides statistics on chargebacks
Skills & experience
- Prior experience with processing chargebacks and managing disputes is preferred
- Understand the principles and practices of chargeback and credit processes
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel
- Fluency in English
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.