We're revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
Creativity, collaboration, camaraderie—on the Marketing team we live our company values, developing and delivering strategic initiatives in a dynamic, data-led environment. Driven by growth and innovation, our projects move quickly and adapt to the ever-changing landscape of B2B & consumer marketing. Our goal is to reinforce the company’s position as the world’s most trusted software provider for fitness, beauty, and wellness. We’re making Mindbody a household name.
About the right team member
As a Marketing Technology Manager at ClassPass, you will be a critical part of our marketing efforts, focusing on optimizing data tracking. You will work across the B2C and B2B teams to manage the ClassPass Google Analytics 4 (GA4) and Google Tag Manager (GTM) accounts. You will ensure accurate data collection and provide actionable insights.
Additionally, the Marketing Technology Manger will support various acquisition marketing programs, such as SEO. While marketing channel experience is not required for this role, you must be willing to learn new things and tackle new challenges.
About the role
- Manage and maintain GA4 and GTM accounts, ensuring accurate tracking and data reporting for marketing campaigns and website performance
- Implement tracking tags, events, and custom variables within GA4, GTM and other marketing channels to monitor user behavior, conversions, and campaign effectiveness
- Collaborate with the marketing team to integrate data and insights from multiple channels, providing a holistic view of our marketing performance
- Support reporting across different functions and tech stacks, including web and mobile
- Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and new marketing channels; be willing to learn and adapt to new tools and strategies as needed
- Own relationship with various analytics and marketing agency partners
- Support SEO program by collaborating with product teams to prioritize and execute technical SEO tickets, conducting SEO audits, developing SEO-friendly content roadmaps and maintaining existing SEO properties
Skills & experience
- Experience with Google Analytics (including GA4) and Google Tag Manager experience, including Google Analytics 360
- Experience configuring marketing channel tracking, including Meta, TikTok, Google Ads and more
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proactive and eager to learn new skills and take on new challenges
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Demonstrated collaboration and communication skills with the ability to effectively work and influence cross-functionally
- Experience working with Segment is a plus
- Experience working with CMS such as Wordpress and Contentful, or similar is a plus
- Familiarity with Tableau, Looker or other data visualization tools is a plus
- Basic SQL understanding, can write and understand simple queries is a plus
- Experience working at an agency is a big plus!
- Fluency in English
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.