We're revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
Creativity, collaboration, camaraderie—on the Marketing team we live our company values, developing and delivering strategic initiatives in a dynamic, data-led environment. Driven by growth and innovation, our projects move quickly and adapt to the ever-changing landscape of B2B & consumer marketing. Our goal is to reinforce the company’s position as the world’s most trusted software provider for fitness, beauty, and wellness. We’re making Mindbody a household name.
About the right team member
If you're the ideal candidate, you should be highly analytical with a range of experience in marketing innovation and optimization and a passion for mastering the skills and technologies of Acquisition Marketing. This role requires the ability to operate independently when necessary and with agility, effective prioritization, and a persistent willingness to learn. It offers an exceptional learning curve for the candidate willing to take on the challenge of building and shaping Mindbody's digital presence.
About the role
- Own and drive effective marketing campaigns that align with acquisition goals.
- Develop campaign strategies across multiple paid acquisition channels, including SEM, Display, Paid Social, Affiliates, Video, and others.
- Create and present monthly marketing plans to leadership, articulate program strategy, and obtain stakeholder consensus.
- Partner globally to scale existing programs and pioneer new approaches through agile experimentation.
- Continuously monitor execution plans and improve effectiveness.
- Develop a nuanced understanding of our target customers through research insights and by observing their behavior.
- Continuously identify new channels, targeting, and messaging enhancements; develop a robust test and learn strategy to challenge the status quo, generate insights, and lead to change.
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of campaign performance; deliver variance explanations and provide corrective actions to mitigate adverse impact.
- Provide regular updates to marketing leadership about results, learnings, and the roadmap for future initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing and Creative teams to deliver the most effective message to our target customers.
- Develop a partnership with the Sales team to gather qualitative feedback on prospects and ensure that we are delivering high-quality leads.
- Work with the Marketing Technology and Operations team to define the infrastructure and processes necessary for channel operation and measurement.
Skills & experience
- 6-8 years of experience in digital marketing or a similarly analytical domain.
- Seasoned driving conversion results, developing and executing pipeline-building programs.
- Experience aligning marketing programs to a sales cycle and expert knowledge of how to deploy the right marketing channel, at the right time, for the right prospect.
- Experience or a willingness to learn how to develop effective B2C marketing programs.
- Experience working in rapid growth environments that require flexibility and continuous innovation and fast to adapt to change.
- Talent for efficiently triangulating data for detailed insights and compelling recommendations.
- Quick learner with the aptitude and attitude to immerse yourself in new channels and strategies.
- Strong team player able to effectively drive collaboration, think and plan strategically with a bias toward execution.
- Outstanding communication, collaboration, and project management skills.
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.