We're revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
Creativity, collaboration, camaraderie—on the Marketing team we live our company values, developing and delivering strategic initiatives in a dynamic, data-led environment. Driven by growth and innovation, our projects move quickly and adapt to the ever-changing landscape of B2B & consumer marketing. Our goal is to reinforce the company’s position as the world’s most trusted software provider for fitness, beauty, and wellness. We’re making Mindbody a household name.
About the right team member
As the B2B Marketing Lifecycle Lead, you will play a critical role in driving success for customers throughout their journey. You will work closely with the Marketing team and other cross-functional teams to define business goals and then translate those goals into omnichannel campaigns that drive acquisition, engagement, upsell, and retention. This role is an essential to the Marketing organization’s operations, a key partner to other teams, and offers substantial autonomy and room for growth.
This is a senior individual contributor role on a team of 4. We’re looking for an experienced leader with a passion for Marketing, great analytical skills, strategic capabilities, creative instincts, and the agility to support major Lifecycle Marketing programs in a fast-moving environment.
About the role
- Collaborate with Head of Lifecycle, Marketing and Sales teams to help define business goals across the customer journey and develop a comprehensive Lifecycle Marketing strategy to achieve those goals.
- Support team across primary marketing channels including email, in-product notifications, launch page banners, and webinars
- Develop and execute personalized and segmented campaigns that ladder back to Lifecycle Marketing priorities to drive acquisition, engagement, upsell, and retention.
- Define and measure of Lifecycle campaign success metrics
- Use AB testing to continuously improve the effectiveness of our communications
- Work with the Marketing Technology and Operations team to develop and maintain Marketing automation capabilities to improve our effectiveness
- Work with the Creative and Product Marketing teams to create and deliver engaging content
- Research the most effective Lifecycle Marketing strategies, tactics, and tools, and deploy them in our team
- Individual contributor role but will be asked to coach program managers through indirect leadership
Skills & experience
- Senior marketing experience in Lifecycle Marketing, preferably in a B2B SaaS or technology business
- Proficiency in Marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, and analytics tools. Marketo experience strongly preferred.
- Exceptional analytical capabilities and substantial experience in AB testing
- Strong project management skills and communication skills
- Comfort working in a highly cross-functional environment
- Fluency in English
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.