We're revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
Creativity, collaboration, camaraderie—on the Marketing team we live our company values, developing and delivering strategic initiatives in a dynamic, data-led environment. Driven by growth and innovation, our projects move quickly and adapt to the ever-changing landscape of B2B & consumer marketing. Our goal is to reinforce the company’s position as the world’s most trusted software provider for fitness, beauty, and wellness. We’re making Mindbody a household name.
About the right team member
If you're the ideal candidate, you'll have a sharp analytical mindset, a passion for unlocking marketing innovation, and eagerness to master Growth Marketing skills and technologies. This role requires being proactive, demonstrating initiative, and the ability to thrive with limited guidance. Seize the chance to be part of shaping Mindbody's digital presence for a rewarding learning experience.
About the role
- Operationalize effective marketing campaigns that align with acquisition goals.
- Coordinate across B2B marketing, Revenue, and Product teams to achieve quarterly/yearly customer acquisition and retention needs
- Focus on the buyer’s journey and deploy the right programmatic and account-specific tactical efforts to deliver the right content in the right channel to the right prospect at the right time
- Collaborate globally to scale existing programs and pioneer new approaches through agile experimentation.
- Rapidly test and validate new targeting and messaging enhancements across multiple paid acquisition channels, including SEM, Display, Paid Social, Affiliates, Video, and others.
- Use data and dashboards to measure, forecast, and inform future tactics
- Continuously monitor and report the execution of plans and measure effectiveness
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing and Creative teams to deliver the most effective message to our target customers.
- Partner with the Sales team to gather qualitative feedback on prospects and ensure that we are delivering high-quality leads.
- Work with the Marketing Technology and Operations team to execute projects necessary for channel operation and measurement.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Relevant experience operating paid marketing channels
- Native / bilingual proficiency in English
- Advanced knowledge of leading ad platforms (e.g., Google, Meta, Demandbase, etc.)
- Familiarity and a willingness to learn with other related marketing technologies (e.g., Salesforce, Google Analytics, Tealium, Marketo, etc.)
- Experience marketing SaaS products to large companies is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work in rapid growth environments that require flexibility and continuous innovation
- Able to work autonomously with the ability to plan, execute and lead complex projects.
- Excellent time management skills; hyper focused on time sensitive goals and priorities
- Proven ability in developing and executing pipeline-building marketing programs
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Extremely organized with the ability to orchestrate multiple activities will deliverables in mind
- Ability to learn quickly when facing new problems; relentless and versatile leader that can facilitate change.
- Strong team player able to effectively drive collaboration, think and plan strategically with a bias toward execution
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.