We're revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Our dream of revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry is no small feat, and we're looking for talented people to make it a reality. When you join Mindbody + ClassPass, you’ll work with kind, intelligent people and enjoy unrivaled benefits. You’ll also share in a true culture of purpose and passion centered around helping people live happier, healthier lives. We’re not just another thriving company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So, join the team, and let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
At Mindbody + ClassPass, we’re innovating for the future of wellness by bringing together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted technology platform, empowering tens of thousands of wellness brands around the world with the software and resources they need to run and grow their businesses. ClassPass is one of the most popular booking apps for fitness and self-care enthusiasts, partnering with over 30,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re on a mission to create a wellness community for all—opening the doors to more authentic, local wellness experiences than ever before.
About the right team member
We are looking for a Design Lead to join our Consumer Experience Team! This role will work across our suite of consumer booking products including the marketplace app, web booking widgets, and our white-label business app. We are targeting a designer based in Latin America to partner with our product, engineering, and research teams to help us elevate our booking channels. This requires someone with passionate leadership, a sharp eye for design, and ability to lead a team towards a long-term vision.
About the role
- Working across our Mindbody marketplace app, web booking widgets, and white label booking app building beautiful and intuitive consumer booking experiences for the fitness and wellness industry.
- Contributing to and evolving our design system.
- Building thought partnership with cross-functional stakeholders to establish a shared vision, strategy, roadmap, and goals for the Consumer Experience Team.
- Keep a high bar - be the champion for product and design excellence.
- Guide and accelerate your team, oversee multiple workstreams, and connect the dots between cross-org products for your team to deliver a cohesive customer experience.
- Contribute to and help build the operations of a growing design organization.
Skills & experience
- Senior experience in product design.
- Consumer design experience, huge plus working on marketplace products or in the health space.
- Strong customer advocacy with a penchant for data and business-informed design solutions.
- Stellar design craft, an expert in Figma and prototyping.
- Strong understanding of the user-centered design process.
- Able to influence product strategy and create beautiful, scalable framework solutions that delight our customers.
- Ability to prepare effective presentations in content and function, speaking competently to the level of the audience.
- Proficient in iOS and Android product design.
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.