We're revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
We’re a passionate team, laser-focused on delivering phenomenal customer experiences at every turn. We’re dedicated to building customer loyalty through valuable tech and work hard to foster an innovative and collaborative environment balanced with personal and professional growth. We believe that happy team members create happy customers.
About the right team member
The Workforce Planning Analyst is responsible for support the day-to-day operations and workforce planning of our globally dispersed and rapidly growing Customer Experience team. This role proactively monitors, manages, and communicates intraday support performance in support of contractual obligations and organizational goals for multiple clients, campaigns, products, and sites. Also includes generation of agent work schedules and mid-range scheduling/planning tasks.
About the role
- Collaborate with internal customers- other teams, departments, and staff to identify opportunities for improvement of resource utilization and to achieve service goals
- Maintain a high quality of work- Accurately process intraday schedule exceptions, time off requests, and call-ins within established turnaround times
- Monitor and responds to Real Time Adherence (RTA), queue activity, and service levels
- Analyzes intraday and historical performance to respond/plan appropriately to achieve operational service goals
- Identify volume trends and averages on an intraday, weekly, monthly, etc. basis
- Proactively propose solutions that maximize team productivity
- Establish and maintain communications channels regarding events that impact contact center performance and workload
- Communicate necessary adjustments to staffing based on changing/dynamic forecasts
- Generate work schedules on a regular basis; maximize schedule efficiency and provide a variety of creative schedule options
Skills & experience
- 2 years experience in Customer Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year experience in a WFM (Workforce Management) or WFM related role
- Knowledgeable of MS Office applications
- Top-notch organization skills and detail focused, even in fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Works well handling multiple deadline driven projects simultaneously, making decisions based on incomplete information and creatively problem solving
- Excited by new challenges, solving complex problems, and learning new skills
- Natural curiosity for understanding daily metrics and quantifying results
- An ability to blend both the quantitative with the qualitative to drive insights
- Excellent writing and grammar skills and effective communication, externally and internally
- Works well with minimal supervision and with some latitude for self-directed action
- Team player, works well with teammates and their manager in a remote environment
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.