We're revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
We work together to deliver the most wellness-centric employee experience in the technology industry. Our P&C team moves fast. We embrace new ideas, benefits, and technologies to make the employment experience more inclusive, flexible, and engaging for team members across the globe. We support and inspire our employees to perform at the highest level so we can succeed in our mission together.
About the right team member
As a Senior Technical Sourcer, you will play a crucial role in building and enhancing our talented workforce by identifying and attracting top-tier technical professionals. Leveraging your extensive experience in sourcing and recruiting, you will collaborate closely with hiring managers and recruiters to understand the company's technical hiring needs and contribute to the development of effective sourcing strategies. You will be working to build up a consistent and continuous pipeline of candidates for our Product, Design and Engineering team. At Mindbody, the process begins right here at the top of the funnel.
About the role
- Strategic Sourcing: Develop and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies to identify, engage, and attract passive and active technical candidates. Utilize various channels, such as social media, professional networks, and industry events, to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Market Research: Stay abreast of industry trends, competitor landscapes, and emerging technologies to inform and optimize sourcing strategies. Provide insights into talent market conditions, helping to shape the overall hiring strategy.
- Collaboration: Partner closely with hiring managers and recruiters to understand technical requirements, team dynamics, and cultural nuances. Act as a strategic advisor in crafting job descriptions and defining candidate profiles.
- Candidate Evaluation: Screen and assess potential candidates to ensure they meet the technical and cultural criteria. Conduct initial resume screens and present qualified candidates to hiring teams with detailed assessments.
- Relationship Building: Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates, creating a positive candidate experience. Develop a network of potential candidates for current and future opportunities.
- Metrics and Reporting: Track and report on key sourcing metrics to measure the effectiveness of sourcing strategies. Provide regular updates on the status of open positions and the health of the candidate pipeline.
- Continuous Improvement: Proactively identify opportunities to enhance and optimize the sourcing process. Stay informed about the latest tools and technologies in talent acquisition, recommending and implementing improvements as appropriate.
Skills & experience
- Relevant experience working as a technical sourcer / recruiter full cycle with a strong sourcing approach
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a lead, closing or sales recruiting role
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify and hire top talent
- Motivation and drive to excel in a high paced, continually changing environment
- Experience developing sourcing and attraction strategies that have contributed to the achievement of companywide hiring goals
- Technical acumen including familiarity with commonly used programming languages, systems architecture, IT networking and commonly used hardware and software tools
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor other recruiters
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and committed to continuous improvement
- Keen attention to detail, along with strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and execute on a plan
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships with candidates and co- workers
- Strong self-awareness and emotional intelligence. Must be approachable, patient, helpful and remain calm under challenging circumstances
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.