We're revolutionizing the fitness & wellness industry, and we’re looking for talented people to help us do it. Mindbody + ClassPass bring together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted all-in-one technology platform; ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness & self-care enthusiasts. Together we’re partnering with more than 70,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re not just another tech company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, work with mission-led people, and enjoy amazing benefits. Let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
We drive sales of Mindbody software and ClassPass inventory, but that’s not all. The Revenue team helps our customers achieve their business goals, contributes to their growth, and eliminates hurdles by finding smart solutions from our suite of software products. We are strategic, collaborative, and solutions-oriented.
About the right team member
You’re not afraid to cold call or strike up a conversation with someone you just met. You are always coming up with ways to think outside the box whether it’s crafting a rockin’ pitch deck, putting together a convincing email proposal or getting creative to get someone’s attention!
Our Partnerships team is the key to ClassPass' success. We wouldn't exist without our amazing fitness and wellness partners. In this role, you will be identifying potential businesses to work with, pitching them the value of joining our platform and network and building long-lasting relationships with owners, managers, and staff in creative and fun ways!
About the role
You help our studios and your market(s) and region succeed which will range from prospecting new supply, to upselling to your client base. You will work directly with studio owners and managers in our network to make sure they see incredible value in their partnership with us. You are comfortable with numbers, and are excited to use data, market trend analysis, and your budding knowledge of the boutique fitness space to make actionable recommendations to our partners.
Skills & experience
- 3+ years of experience in account management or BD with a track record of relentlessly high standards and top performance
- Strong negotiation skills in managing/developing your current and prospective book of business, ranging from low to top tier accounts.
- Good strategic thinking skills in implementing and executing tactical project plans ensuring alignment with directions from their manager, and goals of their team.
- Strong communication skills: comfortable using a broad range of communication styles across different audiences in diverse situations. Partners with members of other teams to not only generate buy-in for their initiatives but to maximize their impact.
- Good collaboration skills: leverages deep experience (at ClassPass or otherwise) to teach their colleagues new skills, frameworks, techniques, etc. Introduces entirely new ways of approaching or solving problems.
- Good business acumen skills: able to articulate at a high level the value of the work that they do, not just to their own team but also to the broader business.
- A proven experience in Account Management with a full understanding of the field and ability to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Track record in managing processes and priorities to hit deadlines consistently
- Passion in fitness or sports is highly preferred!
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.