This role partners with internal business teams such as Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, and Human Resources, with a focus on Finance & Accounting. This position must possess excellent knowledge of business processes and procedures as well as vast experience with SaaS platforms and business lifecycle applications. This position must have a broad background in information technology, a practical understanding of how businesses work, as well excellent problem-solving, analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s Degree required. Business Administration, Finance, Math, MIS or related field preferred.
• 5+ years’ experience with ERP or Billing administration, including business systems API integrations, user administration, customization and reporting (Oracle/NetSuite/SAP).
• 3+ years’ experience working with Zuora/Aria (or comparable Billing platform).
• Experience in Salesforce a plus, including integrations.
• Experience in Oracle’s NetSuite application a plus.
• Experience in Salesforce CPQ a plus or comparable processes.
• Strong understanding of business units (Finance, Sales, etc.) and their processes.
• Excellent oral and written communication/documentation skills.
• Excellent understanding of IT business processes.
• Shows tenacity in resolving technical problems and attaining business objectives.
• Proven track record in driving results; ability to coordinate and prioritize concurrent activities within deadline-driven climate.
• Familiarity with custom API integrations & troubleshooting (Data Warehouse ETLs, InContact, MINDBODY Software, etc.).
• Ability to work independently and in collaborative teams.
• Approachable and confident interacting with executives, diverse users, and outside resources.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Run and maintain Billing System and Salesforce Integration tools.
• Follow strict Change Management and Controls/Compliance.
• Design, build and deploy technical solutions from business requirements.
• Provide strategic roadmap vision and execution, coordinating with architecture and the team lead on roadmap deliverables.
• Verify contractor and third-party deliverables align with MINDBODY policies and procedures.
• Manages the development cycle and sandboxes. (Refreshing, deployment settings, etc.).
• Create custom report types, reports, and dashboards.
• Participate in user requirement sessions and document user requirements to address changing business needs.
• Collaborate with the fellow BSA’s and the Technical Lead, and Business Technology Manager to assist in implementing any new tools, processes.
• Create Test Scripts for new features or functionality.
• Thoroughly test new features and functionality developed by other BSA team members.
• Modify data via Data Loader or other tools.
• Identify requests/incidents that could be resolved/completed by the Service Desk.
• Create documentation and update their processes.
• Identify and track potential system issues/bugs/problems and escalate, as necessary.
• Partner with the various departments to define and document process, strive for operational excellence and translate business problems to solutions.
• Develop and provide training to a variety of user audiences that have a variety of technical skill levels.
• Manage multiple small to medium-scope projects, including requirements gathering, developing work breakdowns and project plans, track task status, and escalate as needed to keep projects on schedule.
• Define and document processes, capture functional requirements and create process flows.
• Quickly learns new technologies, finds creative solutions to a wide variety of problems, and communicates effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• All other duties as assigned.