Mindbody is the leading technology platform for the wellness industry, we are the number one business management system for over 60,000+ wellness businesses globally.
As the leading global provider of business management software for the wellness industry, we are always looking to hire people with passion and drive who align with our vision to connect the world to wellness.
Check out these videos to find out more:
Our Customer Support team provides post-sale technical support services to customers, this includes troubleshooting, problem resolution, and maintenance. As well as supporting our customers, your understanding of the software is vital in ensuring our customers are optimising the software to its full and delivering the best customer experience for our clients.
· Provide quality service to clients as required to meet client expectations and needs and as communicated by the company.
· Resolve client problems related to services or the software product via phone, chat, email, and web forums.
· Identifying ways to improve our customer journey and using your initiative to suggest effective solutions.
· Use critical thinking skills to handle complex customer issues with confidence, patience, and poise to deliver a world-class customer experience.
You are a team player with a great work ethic and a customer service focused mindset. You also enjoy a challenge and have strong problem-solving skills. You poses strong verbal and written communication skills and are tech-savvy and have an enthusiastic attitude towards the wellness industry. Finally, you align and identify with our Core Values - https://company.mindbodyonline.com/
· Fluency in English and one other European Language- French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German
· Picks up on technical things quickly; is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge; continually looks to improve his/her knowledge of the product and service.
· Acts with clients in mind; Uses customer information to suggest improvements in products and services.
· Knowledge internet-based software.
· Familiar with internet browsers and settings.
· Familiar with online chat tools and email.
· Familiar with basic printer hardware installation and settings.
· Working in our new office in the heart of Sheffield, with great links to transport and walking distance from the town centre.