Who we are?
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much-needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
At ClassPass we value people who are intellectually curious, who are pragmatic not dogmatic, and people who care about our product, their teammates, and their own personal growth. We are faced with an interesting set of technical challenges, and we believe in giving our engineers the autonomy to go and solve them. Much of our team comes from non-traditional computing backgrounds; we know that by bringing together a diverse set of voices we’ll be able to build a better product, and a better company. We care less about what languages or frameworks you know, and care more that you are excited to produce high-quality code and be constantly learning. Our engineers work in cross-functional teams that are focused on impact, and movement between teams is encouraged. We work very closely with our brilliant product team to deliver a world class user experience, and ultimately to empower our users to live their fullest, healthiest lives.
How you’ll contribute?
In this role, you are the face of ClassPass to our fitness partners and manage a high revenue book of business, in one of our most important markets. You already know how to manage client relationships, interpret their performance metrics, and produce creative solutions to address their concerns. You are comfortable with numbers, and are excited to use data, market trend analysis, and your budding knowledge of the boutique fitness space to make actionable recommendations to our partners. As an Account Manager, you help our studios and your market/region succeed which will range from prospecting new supply to upselling to your client base. You will work directly with studio owners and managers in our network to make sure they see incredible value in their partnership with us. You confidently communicate the ClassPass value proposition, explain the usefulness of our tools and effectively troubleshoot partner issues. You also advocate for our partners internally, escalate bugs, communicate pain points, and feature requests through the appropriate channels.
Principles and Responsibilities
- Be an expert on boutique fitness and wellness in your ClassPass markets, including the competitive landscape
- Responsible for revenue and Reservation growth across your book of business and the market you manage
- Responsible Market wide partner retention focus with monthly and quarterly targets
- Responsible for monitoring and identifying pockets of opportunity on supply health across your markets with a heavy focus on inventory availability
- Prospecting and selling new fitness and wellness studios onto the platform
- Acts as the local Voice of the Partner and escalates local nuances to country leaderships team
- Build strong, long-term relationships with partners in a diverse book of business ranging from top, medium and lower tier accounts
- Support your partners in your market by helping them grow their business
- Drive adoption of new ClassPass products and retention of pre existing products among your studio partners
- Research, prospect and sell new studio, gym and wellness partners
- Utilise online and offline resources and tools to develop and maintain your own pipeline in SalesForce
- Drive the full sales cycle through making/sending introductory calls and emails, meeting prospects face to face, building the relationship and closing the deal
- Deliver outstanding service to our fitness and wellness partners
- Engage with key studio partners during a monthly check-in via phone and in-person meetings (some you’ll interact with everyday!)
- Retain our partners by providing best-in-class support & relationship management
- Quarterly Business Reviews and develop in-depth performance reports to share with studio partners
- Contributes towards country specific projects across the partner bases
- Assist with resolving transactional issues and complete ad-hoc projects
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Even if you don’t think you “check every box” on the job description, we encourage you to apply. We value growth and learning over perfection, any day. Or perhaps now is not the right time? We get it - timing is everything and we’re all managing through a lot in the world right now. The door is always open, so feel free to reach out to connect about future opportunities when it best makes sense for you.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things – and hard conversations – when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where everyone feels safe bringing their authentic selves to work. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.