Yes, this is a posting for a job. But it’s also a calling to a career. And even more than that? It’s an invitation to come as you are—to be your whole self, while becoming your best self. We’re looking for minds with heart to help us positively impact the world of wellness.
Do you believe that everyone deserves wellness? We want to hear from you.
Customer Support provides post-sale support to customers via written and verbal communication in numerous areas, including all Mindbody's software products, accounts receivable, payment processing, retention, and account updates. Customer Support is responsible for delivering world class support, retaining customers, and driving customer revenue growth.
The Customer Support Associate provides the first level contact support to Mindbody customers by utilizing multiple methods of contact. This position works in a high-volume contact center environment and is responsible for answering calls and emails to appropriately resolve customer inquiries. The Customer Support Associate handles customer inquiries by gathering information by questioning through curiosity to identify the nature of the problem and troubleshoot foundational technical product-related issues.
Qualifications & requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- One (1) year of related customer service or call center experience
- Ability to handle a high volume of support related inquires with the ability to deliver professional customer service through both verbal and written communication
- Ability to present information in a clear and understandable manner and respond to customer questions in one-on-one and/or group settings
- Ability to actively listen and allow others to speak without unnecessarily interrupting; and provide support by questioning through curiosity to gain a full understanding of customer needs
- Familiar with internet browsers and settings, multiple phone lines and basic email functionality
- Ability to quickly learn technical products and functions with an interest in understanding software solutions
- Ability to have a customer-service focused mindset and act with the customer’s needs in mind
- Ability to quickly develop a rapport and relate to diverse populations; and can diffuse high-tension situations comfortably
- Ability to interact with colleagues and customers in a tactful and professional manner
- Ability to multi-task and use time effectively and efficiently; and concentrate efforts on the more important priorities with frequent interruptions or distractions
- You’ll need to provide internet service with a direct connection to a cable or fiber modem and capable of at least 25mbps plan minimum. Wireless connections, satellite or DSL are not acceptable.
Principal duties & responsibilities
- Intake of technical product support to customers through a variety of channels, which may include, but is not limited to; phone, email, and web forums.
- Resolve customer issues, questions and problems related to services or products by gathering information by questioning through curiosity and identifying the best resolution or appropriate next steps.
- Troubleshoot basic product-related issues and update account information as necessary.
- Appropriately escalate complex issues to higher-level support tiers and/or management.
- Provide quality service to customers that meets our customer expectations and in accordance with the department’s guidelines and policies.
- Take the appropriate level of inbound contacts and provide a high-level of engagement with the customers to assist them with a resolution to their product related issue(s).
- Follow internal Knowledge Centered Support processes to accurately answer customer questions and to maintain knowledge bases.
- Provide education to customers on product features or additional services to meet their needs.
- Document customer interactions and call related notes under the customer’s profile and in applicable systems.
- Acquire the Level 1 Customer Support Certification.
- All other duties as assigned.
Work environments/physical demands
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard.
- This position is mostly stationary and will be required to remain stationary for extended periods of time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet but may have frequent interruptions or distractions.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.