You’re not afraid to cold call or strike up a conversation with someone you just met. You are always coming up with ways to think outside the box whether it’s crafting a rockin’ pitch deck, putting together a convincing email proposal or getting creative to get someone’s attention!
Our Partnerships team is the key to ClassPass' success. We wouldn't exist without our amazing fitness and wellness partners. In this role, you will be identifying potential businesses to work with, pitching them the value of joining our platform and network and building long-lasting relationships with owners, managers, and staff in creative and fun ways!
This is a 12 month contract based in either Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, Leeds or Sheffield.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails and inbound lead follow-up
- Maintaining high-volume daily KPIs and metrics
- Research, prospect and sell new studio, gym and wellness partners in target areas to help ClassPass expand its geographic footprint
- Manage your own opportunities by utilizing CRM, email and outreach tools and resources to cultivate and maintain your pipeline
- Regularly communicate successes and roadblocks to your manager to better inform the team’s goals and targets
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways to connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share across the team
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- 2-4 years of relevant sales experience
- Exemplary skills focused on listening and qualifying questions to engage, pitch and close prospects
- Hustle and drive to hit and exceed goals
- Strong phone presence and willingness to make multiple phone, email and social media contacts per day
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Occasional willingness to travel and work in-market to help expand the ClassPass geographic footprint - including taking studio classes
- Located in either Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, Leeds or Sheffield