The Onboarding Specialist provides software training and onboarding support to customers that have recently purchased a MINDBODY software product. The incumbent provides coaching and guidance to customers throughout the initial implementation of their software to reach their desired operational goals and realizing the software’s value. The Onboarding Specialist acts as a liaison between the customer and other cross-functional teams and recommends and/or helps to implement value-added services available.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Fluency in English, French/Spanish. Ability to converse verbally and via email.
- Customer service, sales or training/teaching related work experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn MINDBODY’s software product(s)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate in a clear and understandable manner in both one-on-one and group settings
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and relate to diverse populations; and can navigate and diffuse high-tension situations comfortably
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and use time effectively and efficiently
- Ability to read, analyze and solve customer questions
- Ability to actively listen and allow others to speak without unnecessarily interrupting and uses curiosity to gain a full understanding of the customers’ needs
- Ability to provide accuracy and detail in account management documentation
- Working knowledge of database and internet-based software
- Excellent computer skills, including familiarity with using internet browsers and settings, online chat tools and email and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to interact with colleagues and customers in a tactful manner and recognizes the importance of building professional and positive working relationships
- General knowledge of current industry practices, trends, technology and other information affecting a customer’s business is preferred
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow established implementation processes and guidelines to setup and configure new customer accounts.
- Manage accounts for assigned customers to provide training and onboarding support consistent with the department metrics, expectations and procedures.
- Partner with customers to identify, correct and advise on how to best align their business objectives within the applicable MINDBODY software platform.
- Identify customer needs and recommend and/or coordinate additional value-added services and products.
- Proactively follow up with assigned accounts to accommodate the customer needs and to promote customer engagement.
- Use first-hand knowledge of improvements in products, services and processes to build trust and confidence with the customer for a productive working relationship.
- Leverage product and onboarding specific knowledge and logic to effectively solve problems; and use first-hand knowledge of customer’s business to provide recommendations.
- Set the appropriate objectives and workload expectations for the customer; and map out work in a well-planned and organized manner that fosters a consistent two-way dialogue with the customer related to the work and the results.
- Schedule additional training sessions for customers and their teams after each completed training session, as needed.
- Document all customer calls, emails and any other application communication and notes within the applicable internal program(s).
- Continue ongoing professional development and training to increase and/or maintain training skill sets, company software product and services technical knowledge, company knowledge and industry best practices knowledge.
- All other duties as assigned.