Company overview Yes, this is a posting for a job. But it’s also a calling to a career. And even more than that? It’s an invitation to come as you are—to be your whole self, while becoming your best self. We’re looking for minds with heart to help us positively impact the world of wellness. Do you believe that everyone deserves wellness? We want to hear from you.
About the team
Data management of new and existing customers. Responsible for the timing and quality of conversions for our largest, most important clients. Constantly increasing the functionality and quality of tools that can replace manual data manipulation processes. About the role The Data Services Specialist provides data conversion, custom reporting, and project management services to Mindbody customers. Qualifications and requirements • College degree or technical certificate in STEM field. Relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of college degree or technical certificate.
• 1-4 years of data conversion experience, or equivalent.
• 1 year of customer service experience.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and SQL.
• 1 Year experience with Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or another Relational Database Management System (RDBMS).
• Knowledge of database and internet-based software.
• Familiar with internet browser and settings to assist with customer troubleshooting.
• Familiar and skilled with online chat tools and email.
• Experience with a scripting language such as PowerShell or Python preferred.
• Able to learn quickly when facing new problems; will experiment to find solutions or sources to problems; enjoys challenges of unfamiliar tasks.
Principal duties and responsibilities
• Independently manage multiple projects, including tracking deadlines and schedules and communicating status with customers, other Data Services team members, and other teams within Mindbody.
• Independently complete projects, including data analysis, data mapping, data conversion and follow-up work.
• Perform all data related activities in compliance with security policies and procedures utilizing encryption best practices as deemed necessary
• Complete complex conversion projects such as: custom migrations, autopay conversions, and custom data work with the assistance of more senior data specialists
• Independently complete non-autopay data work in consultation with clients and team members
• Effectively present information (oral and written) and respond to customer questions in one-on-one and group settings.
• Assist with the creation and maintenance of department documentation, including documentation of procedures, processes, tools, and competitor knowledge.
• Assist with mentoring and sharing knowledge across the team to enable the team to continuously evolve in terms of process, knowledge and competence.
• Utilize the best tools available to complete job tasks, including tools developed by other members of the department.
• Acts with customers in mind. Embodies a focus on doing the right thing for both our clients and the company in communication, work product, and decision-making. Able to remain calm under pressure and to remain solution-focused and positive in situations of conflict.
• Uses appropriate resources to find solutions; does not guess on answers to problems; can see potential problems before they occur.
• All other duties as assigned.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.